BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 11

If I go -> Charts -> Indicator List, then select BrainTrend1Sig, and click the edit button, it gives me an enable alerts option.

What do I set that to, to enable alerts on both the pink and cyan circles?

Is this yet possible?

Thanks! Love the BrainTrader

Also where can I find the iTrend indicator????????

jpsdyb:
If I go -> Charts -> Indicator List, then select BrainTrend1Sig, and click the edit button, it gives me an enable alerts option.

Is this yet possible?

jpsdyb,

To set the alert option, set the "EnableAlerts" variable to 1.

For the iTrend indicator, you can find it in this post from Newdigital (. You can also find good information on the BrainTrader indicators in that post.

jpsdyb:

Is this yet possible?

You may read this thread and this one. And all the system with indicators, rules etc you may find here. And the discussion was here.

newdigital:
I was thinking about it and you are right. It should be very good to have an alarm on H1 timeframe signal, on closed bar, with confirmation on M15 already. In this case we do not need to open all the charts on M15 timeframe: just attach an alarm EA to the H1 charts and this EA will check the confirmation. And we will have alarm on H1 signal if this signal is confirmed only. It is very good idea. I will try to write something if I can.

I was continuing trading using this system and I think the next step of the development is to create this EA but not for trading. For alarms, for confirmation etc. EA as assistant. I will try to think about it.

thank you for the responses

after making these changes, i now see in the experts log:

2006.01.04 23:52:17 BrainTrend1Stop: invalid handle -1 in FileClose

2006.01.04 23:52:17 BrainTrend1Stop: invalid handle -1 in FileWrite

2006.01.04 23:52:17 BrainTrend1Stop: cannot open file C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\files\alert12

2006.01.04 23:52:17 BrainTrend1Stop EURUSD,M15: invalid integer number as parameter 2 for FileOpen function

Any idea where i can find help on solving these errors?

Thank you

jpsdyb:
after making these changes, i now see in the experts log:

2006.01.04 23:52:17 BrainTrend1Stop: invalid handle -1 in FileClose

2006.01.04 23:52:17 BrainTrend1Stop: invalid handle -1 in FileWrite

2006.01.04 23:52:17 BrainTrend1Stop: cannot open file C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\files\alert12

2006.01.04 23:52:17 BrainTrend1Stop EURUSD,M15: invalid integer number as parameter 2 for FileOpen function

Any idea where i can find help on solving these errors?

Thank you

You did something wrong.

I think SignalID for the alert should be different in the indicators (as it is written in the manual). Or use my templates for H1 and M15 where it was adjusted everything and tested during the many weeks already. And be sure that you use right versions of BT7 system. The preliminary version had a bug with alarm and after fixing it works fine. Check the threads once again.

Files:
bt7_h1.gif  41 kb
bt7_m15.gif  41 kb

As to this big movement of the price which was one-two days ago so look at the images: Braintrading system made the right signal on H1 (bt71.gif) with the good confirmation on M15 (bt7_15.gif).

But I am not trading at night so I did not trade.

Files:
bt71.gif  26 kb
bt7_15.gif  26 kb

hi newdigital

first of all thank u for your never ending efforts.

i have read the braintrading system manual and all the posts of this thread,but i have some problems with the way of confirmation that you mentiond.

please look at the 1st .as it shown in the picture i have a buy signal in h1 time frame at 8:00 o'clock,so i should confirm this signal in m15 time frame

please looak at the 2nd pic

Files:
1_11.gif  29 kb
2_8.gif  27 kb

according to the m15(2nd pic) between 8:00 till 9:00 we have blue bars so as you described earlier the givven buy signal in h1 is confirme.due to this confirmation i should open an order at 9 o'clock.BUT this buy signal in h1 conflicts with sell signal(RED dot).here is my first problem.what should i do in these kinds of cases?????????

Reason: