Harmonic Trading - page 389

EURUSD H4. I entered long at 138.2 fibo created by AB. I could've closed and taken 70pips but now -20pips. It's been going down south. Though, there's still a hope, It could bounce at 161.8 fibo created by BC.

RyuShin:
Yes I do. I set it up by myself.

Thank you, it helped me a enough.

USDCHF H4. There was a bearish butterfly before the purple pattern. I entered short at 138.2 fibo and had about 90 pips but the price bounced and went up north after it hit 0.9525 which was previous resistance level. And I didn't close the short cuz I missed the resistance-became-support level and I was greedy. Now the short is -50 something pips. I have two choices, keep it and see if the price bounces at 161.8 fibo level or close the short. There's a bearish elliot 5 wave completed but I'm not used to the pattern. I need to study.

NZDUSD H4. Like EURUSD, I entered long at 138.2 fibo level had about 60pips but now -40pips. I could've closed and taken profit at 0.8297 which is previous support and resistance level. Again, I missed it. I'll see if the price reverses at 161.8 fibo level. Well economy in United States is really getting better and better huh.

Missed opportunity. EURJPY M15 long 100 pips. A pattern popped up, hit and bounced at 138.2 fibo level of AB, came down again, bounced back and hit 161.8 fibo level and went up and barely touched fibo 161.8 level of AD and reversed.

hello Ryu Shin

where can i found korharmonics v10.1 because i have v6.7.18

paulselvan:
hello Ryu Shin where can i found korharmonics v10.1 because i have v6.7.18

here, you go.

@KimBias

Hello.

what is better

ZUP or KORHARMONICS?

i need help to start right. sorry im newbie but i want the best ASAP.

huwaaah

"I'm just a little desperate. Before I lost a lot of money by trying tons of systems and strategies with real account. I know I was so stupid. But I learned from mistakes. I finally came across a trading strategy that perfectly works for me, yes it is harmonic trading. I just do some research to find anything to enhance accuracy and probability of winning of my trading. And simply I'd like to share what I find with you guys. Maybe some harmonic traders say "real harmonic traders never use harmonic indicators, they draw patterns by themselves". So what? I don't give a damn what they say. There's no right or wrong way to trade if you have your own way that works."

Correct if something works don't try and fix it.

Reason: