Candles - page 14

Candlestick patterns

Hi,

I want to trade oscillators but I need price confirmation for a turning point. I was thinking about it and thought the best way for confirmation is using candlestick patterns.

Whats the strongest reversal candlestick pattern?

Thanks,

Paul

smiley486:
Hi,

I want to trade oscillators but I need price confirmation for a turning point. I was thinking about it and thought the best way for confirmation is using candlestick patterns.

Thanks,

Paul

A usefull link: Candlestick Pattern Dictionary - StockCharts.com

mod. m-Candles.mq4, MikeZTN

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8597

Request for indicator that shows weekly bars on daily chart. Thanks

Request for indicator that shows weekly bars on daily chart.

Thanks

hi

not yet found it , maybe others can help you or you can use Multi Time Frame Indicator to compare TFs

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Found it

Hi this indicator can draw weekly bars on daily chart. Other combinations are also possible.

Use these numbers:

PERIOD_M1 1

PERIOD_M5 5

PERIOD_M15 15

PERIOD_M30 30

PERIOD_H1 60

PERIOD_H4 240

PERIOD_D1 1440

PERIOD_W1 10080

PERIOD_MN1 43200

Enjoy.

Files:

smiley486:
Hi,

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Smiles, I’m sort of new to this site, so my reply to your question is some what late.

Candlesticks - no matter what we read from authors such as Nison, Bigelow, Palmquist, Thomas Gebert etc…the list goes on…we are only reading a personal interpretation. Neither one of these authors invented candlestick indicators, but merely translated into English what the Japanese had been using for commodity trading (since Adam was in shorts) and marketed it to the trading world….smart huh?

There is enough free information on the net (Google search) to draw your own conclusions about candlesticks and their properties. If you’re a visual learner you may wish to purchase some cheap (quality copies) DVD courses from TradersDVD - Home or there are numerous written books on candlesticks found at Discount Investment and Stock Market Trading Books - Traders' Library or Amazon.com: candlestick charting: Books

The latest work from Steve Palmquist (a computer geek) is the only author to my knowledge who has actually back tested candlestick patterns to show which patterns are most effective. Steve Bigelow (my personal favourite) at Profitable Candlestick Trading with Japanese Candlesticks has written some great articles combining both candlestick charting with oscillators.

I hope this post can be of some benefit. Regards Night

add indicator to "customcandle"

Hi,newdigital

Would help me to know how can I add an indicator(for example:MA) to the "customcandle".

Thank you very much

Bearish or Bullish

Hi All

Is there an indicator can tells me the next candel will be Bearish or Bullish or can tell there will be a reverse but not the Pattern Recognition?

Three Bar reversal indicator

Reason: