Harmonic Trading - page 301

Paya:
Hi guys,

Your work with HP is extraordinary. Thumbs up!

I've been reading this thread frequently and with great lust. I have one my idea how to trade w/out spending so much time in front od comp.

Email pattern alert - is it possible to code text email alert when pattern appears?

There were some questions about it in the past... but haven't seen the answer.

Thank you guys! Cheers!

HarmonicsTrader_v2.4 has this feature!

It has a semi auto mode. As soon as a new pattern is found (on any chart) it sends you an E-mail and/or a text message.

You go to this chart and there it asks you if you want it to trade that pattern for you!

Really cool EA, Check it out.

Thank you #waltpips. I'll check it out.

I have another question for smart ones - Look at the atteched photo - same cross, same time frame but different ZUP.

On upper pic there is an ORANGE Bullish Total +++ (ZUP v_120) and a BLUE Bearish Gartley (ZUP v_78).

On lower pic there is a BLUE Bullish Max Butterfly (ZUP v_125).

I assume v_120 has everything what v_78 has and more.

And v_125 has everything what v_120 has and more.

But looks like not. Do I have to change some setting numbers?

Paya, the ZUP sets a priority on the patterns it is set to look for and a direction:

DirectionOfSearchMaxMin - sets the direction of the search:

False - from minDepth to maxDepth

True - from maxDepth to minDepth

So if the ZUPs you are referring to have different settings it will give different results.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

waltpips:
Paya, the ZUP sets a priority on the patterns it is set to look for and a direction:

DirectionOfSearchMaxMin - sets the direction of the search:

False - from minDepth to maxDepth

True - from maxDepth to minDepth

So if the ZUPs you are referring to have different settings it will give different results.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Waltpips,

Looking at ZUP v120 and v125 at Parameters for Gartley Patterns / DirectionOfSearchMaxMin - it's set TRUE at both ZUPs. But Next parameter /Select Pattern is set differently - v120 has 0 ans v125 has 1.

What difference does it make number 0, 1..?

Thanks.

P

patterns_for_116_1.doc (see attachment)

Files:

Paya:
Waltpips,

Looking at ZUP v120 and v125 at Parameters for Gartley Patterns / DirectionOfSearchMaxMin - it's set TRUE at both ZUPs. But Next parameter /Select Pattern is set differently - v120 has 0 ans v125 has 1.

What difference does it make number 0, 1..?

Thanks.

P

SelectPattern Parametter :

0 - search of all patterns

1 - search of only classical patterns - Gartle, Butterfly, Bat, Crab, except TOTAL

I see. Thank you both.

question

What is the green line

thank you

Files:
0526.jpg  96 kb

Long on Gbp/Usd ???

Files:

Hi. What pattern finding indicator/software are you using? thx

Reason: