Harmonic Trading - page 455

grandaevus:
There's one but it's rather old.

Hi grandaevus,

Any information for HENRY pattern ? Is it a custom pattern ? If yes, how can we disable the custom patterns in last ZUP, such as v135.

Many Thanks,

Andy

alam313:
Hi grandaevus,

Any information for HENRY pattern ? Is it a custom pattern ? If yes, how can we disable the custom patterns in last ZUP, such as v135.

Many Thanks,

Andy

change "CustomPattern = " to 0 to disable custom pattern

alam313:
Where did you get the Trendwave indicator, is it good to use with ZUP ...?!

You can get it in the thread "Something interesting please post". I posted it there. It works hmm... okay so far. I'm testing.

i kinda sat on my hand for the past day, finally zup found that:

had double bottom with rsi divergence, pattern can be viewed on two 15m and 30m,

entered long, targetting 38.6%, 61.8%, 78.6%

i used deviation of 9% but i also saw that on 5% for those who were concerened..

Files:
usdjpy.m15.png  76 kb

irad:
i kinda sat on my hand for the past day, finally zup found that:

had double bottom with rsi divergence, pattern can be viewed on two 15m and 30m,

entered long, targetting 38.6%, 61.8%, 78.6%

i used deviation of 9% but i also saw that on 5% for those who were concerened..

Similar senario on EURJPY M15 and GBPJPY M15.

Files:
eurjpym15.png  78 kb
gbpjpym15.png  77 kb

RyuShin:
Similar senario on EURJPY M15 and GBPJPY M15.

i actually saw that but my zup didn't show anytihng but the 30m, so i waited on the sidelines.

which zup showed you the pattern on eurjpy and gbpjpy?

irad:
i actually saw that but my zup didn't show anytihng but the 30m, so i waited on the sidelines. which zup showed you the pattern on eurjpy and gbpjpy?

FxGroundWorks ZUP (maxdepth 33) and v120 (maxdepth 25) on GBPYJPY. v120 (maxdepth 25) on EURJPY.

irad:
change "CustomPattern = " to 0 to disable custom pattern

Thanks.

How many custom patterns will be disable, as I don't know how many patterns are grouped as custom pattern.

Are Shark and black/white swan belonging to custom pattern ?!

Thanks in advance for your help !!

Andy

Eurusd 1hr cypher pattern

Files:

Hi, bro!

your and my cypher - twin brothers

Files:
eurusdm30dd.png  63 kb
Reason: