Harmonic Trading - page 299

Bug blue triangles

poruchik:
Use it indi When are blue triangles - it is bug MT4

Hello Poruchik. Thanks a lot for the ZUP indicator. It works really well for me.

I wanted to understand something, you mean when the pattern are blue it is a bug? The thing is that with the ZUP 123 all I have are blue pattern. I do not see pattern with a lot of colors like some charts I see here? How do you get all the colors? Thanks

blue colour is bug, but pattern is good

letters xabcd

Hello poruchik,

I´m also new to this kind of trading.Thank you very much for this great indicator.

I have a question:

Is there an option in the settings of the ZUP indicator to set the letters x, a, b, c, d for each harmonic pattern so that this letters can be seen in the charts?

letters xabcd

Hello poruchik,

I`m also new to this art of trading.Thank you very much for this great indicator.

I have a question:

Is there an option in the ZUP indicator to set the letters x, a, b, c, d for each harmonic pattern so that you can see this

letters in the charts?

It is mod ZUP 120 from China by MacPan.

I remod lot it

Files:

poruchik:
It is mod ZUP 120 from China by MacPan. I remod lot it

Thank you poruchik, fantastic indicator and thank you for helping traders with your great work.

The last days I made three trades based on harmonic patterns of zup v. 123.

All winners and in profit.

Will learn learn as much as I can about harmonic trading now.

Best Regards, mcweb.

zup alerts

Hi poruchik,

I have a question again:

In the options of the zup v.123 indicator I made the following settings:

ExtAlert = true

ExtPlayAlert = true

I made a profile in MT4 and waited for the alerts, but the alert function doesn`t work correctly.

I became alerts, but there were no harmonic patterns in the charts.

When there were harmonic patterns, then I became no alert.

How can I set up the alerts so that they work correctly?

Chart in Chart and with ZUP on all time frames

Hi Porchick,

First of all I would like to thank you for your contributions to this form, we are

all ever so grateful for your support.

I found a chart today in another form, (attached) I would like to know if anyone has this indicator, and

would'nt mind sharing with the forum. If this indi is available I would like to use ZUP on all time frames showing

in the same window, it will make make huge difference in ones trading with ZUP, as one would be able to

see what the all time frames were doing, and whether the ZUP has given a VALID signal.

I am so sorry If I haev posted this in the wrong thread, but I wanted to relate this to the ZUP indi, hence

posted in here.

Kind regards

Blueocean

Files:

Hi, BO!

I see you at ww

I see your indi, but I do not know it name

Chart in Chart and with ZUP on all time frames

Hi Poruchik,

Thanks for your reply.

I really dont know the name of indi, however here is the link for it.

Did you see such a picture? - MQL4 forum

Thank you so much .

Kind regards

blueocean

Reason: