Harmonic Analysis - page 309

NOW, if you were late to the PARTY, you could still join the downside. HOW? Well the daily and 4 hour still have VALID BEARISH PATTERNS HERE (combined)

And you see the validation to SELL into this again here on the 30 min chart

AND EVEN the 15 min chart here

Now I could be WAY OFF here. And maybe even silly. But my targets are in the red box outlined here and the arrow, specifically.

Files:

adonis23:
Potetial H&S.

I don't know about your rule for SHS pattern but how about this? A bullish cypher after SHS.

Files:

RyuShin:
Indeed. A bullish cypher completed. The remarkable thing is that the pair has been side-waying for a while.

The cypher worked out very nicely. Let's see if the bearish cypher will complete.

Files:
usdjpyh4_2.png  37 kb

EURUSD - Structure trading.

Files:

AUDUSD - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
audusdh4.png  51 kb

RyuShin:
I don't know about your rule for SHS pattern but how about this? A bullish cypher after SHS.

My rules

Still lower high.

RyuShin and Poruchik, so what did you think of my charts, my reasoning to sell, and my target?

Thank you

RyuShin, what do you mean by structured trading? What are you seeing on euro? My zup indicators are saying bullish, which I should probably be watching. But I'll have to look more later today at them. I'm seeing a consolidation pattern here, with another push towards the lows next week possible.

Reason: