Harmonic Trading - page 171

aligator:
Frankly, I think Ziko has hijacked this thread that was started by Kamyar for educational and sharing purposes. He was politely asked a few times by Kamyar and others to start his own thread since what he is doing here has nothing to do with the original intent of this thread, let alone selling things.

I challenge Ziko to start his own thread and post his "no hindsight" "no share" trades and indicator there since no one is learning anything from him on this thread. If he has created something new, original, and different from what was presented on this board he has every right to sell it, but it should be posted under commercial section not here. I expect the Adminstrator should step-in here and stop misuse and abuse of the hard work done by others. You can see that most of the recent posts are from Ziko - no one is interested. If it wasn't for Clam61 and Blaiserboy postings here and there this place would have been a very lonely place for Ziko.

Ziko, save grace and start you own whatever thread. Thanks.

By the way, Kamyar is not selling his indicator. He has said more than once that when he is done with testing he will make it available on this board (although someone will definitly steal it and sell it shamelessly!). However, I don't see Kamyar or any of the original contributors to this board will return anytime soon for there is nothing to be learned until we have some civility here.

aligator

Who are you the purificator of this forum or the Judge ?

bullish 5-0 pattern on sterling i was 1 of the buyers at 1.8860 level i will proced my position with some cautiones with focus on locking in profit either with a close half and stop to break even or with a trailing stop. also a posible bearish 5-0 pattern on lower timeframes comming into play, so we might again se a week with erathic moves but however bulls must guard current area, first posible target for my bull position is first top of range, 2 1,9350 and 3 1,9560

sailor

thread

I think Kaymar would post if he wanted to post..... he may be too busy and perhaps is glad to see that someone else is posting and that the thread is thriving......

Personally, I am happy to see all the posts..... and hopefully they continue bopping along.....

and. I think that if we are going to make money in the markets we have to maintain a positive attitude to our surroundings.......

Just an opinion.....

aligator:
Frankly, I think Ziko has hijacked this thread

read this

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

possible future bullish pattern on EURUSD H4

trading CD leg down

entry/stop/profits on chart

Files:

bearish crab USDCAD H4

Files:

ziko123:
bearish crab USDCAD H4

ziko what are the settings you are using for your indicator?

AUDUSD 1/2 position closed @BE

EURJPY closed for -40 pips

USDCAD closed for -45 pips

EURUSD setup didn't trigger, cancelling it

possible bullish future pattern on USDJPY H4

trading CD leg down

entry/stop/profit on chart

also selling EURJPY right here @151.25, stop/profits on chart

Files:

also possible future bearish pattern on USDCHF H4

trading CD leg up

buying right here @1.2441

stop/profit on chart

Files:

do you use price action to trade a CD leg or just pure retracement #s?

ziko123:
also possible future bearish pattern on USDCHF H4

trading CD leg up

buying right here @1.2441

stop/profit on chart
Reason: