Harmonic Trading - page 170

where is kamyar's indicator?

hindsight

Well, I admire your efforts...

I use an indicator system..... and it has taken me a long time..... and looking at the thing. so simple. yet so long to see it as simple......

I have not yet approached using straight lines only...... that will be another lengthy project...... it must have taken you a lot of time to catch on.... and screen time..... hours and months.....!!!!!!!!

I congratulate your success......!!!!!!

clam61:
ziko, where is the thread iwth the no hindsight trades?

it isn't a separate thread, I was posting my setups here,

EURJPY was triggered and is currently -> +20 pips, no hindsight, setup posted 40 hours before it got triggered,

see it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page113,

will close 1/2 position at 1st profit target if reached.

Blaiserboy:
Well, I admire your efforts...

I use an indicator system..... and it has taken me a long time..... and looking at the thing. so simple. yet so long to see it as simple......

I have not yet approached using straight lines only...... that will be another lengthy project...... it must have taken you a lot of time to catch on.... and screen time..... hours and months.....!!!!!!!!

I congratulate your success......!!!!!!

wish you best of luck

clam61:
where is kamyar's indicator?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page42

o ok i remember that, but hes not offering it yet is he

ziko why dont u start a seperate thread so that all your trades can be monitored better.

id like to see overall net pips

Question for the experienced harmonic traders here:

For someone wanting to learn about and get into wave trading, how does the educational material on the HarmonicTrader.Com site compare to the original material taught in the Wolfe Wave manual (the expensive one). I was thinking about buying the two books by Scott Carney. Is this material just as effective as the Wolfe Wave material? Any differences, for better or worse? Pros/Cons? Thanks.

bluto:
Question for the experienced harmonic traders here: For someone wanting to learn about and get into wave trading, how does the educational material on the HarmonicTrader.Com site compare to the original material taught in the Wolfe Wave manual (the expensive one). I was thinking about buying the two books by Scott Carney. Is this material just as effective as the Wolfe Wave material? Any differences, for better or worse? Pros/Cons? Thanks.

wolfe waves have nothing to do with harmonic trading. they are totally different, although they could like any other technique be combined. wolfe waves do not have any harmonic prerequisite..and in my opinion (you probably know) much more effective

what do you guys think of this bearish pattern on the USDCAD 5M

Files:
usdcad_2.gif  15 kb

clam61:
o ok i remember that, but hes not offering it yet is he

ziko why dont u start a seperate thread so that all your trades can be monitored better.

id like to see overall net pips

Frankly, I think Ziko has hijacked this thread that was started by Kamyar for educational and sharing purposes. He was politely asked a few times by Kamyar and others to start his own thread since what he is doing here has nothing to do with the original intent of this thread, let alone selling things.

I challenge Ziko to start his own thread and post his "no hindsight" "no share" trades and indicator there since no one is learning anything from him on this thread. If he has created something new, original, and different from what was presented on this board he has every right to sell it, but it should be posted under commercial section not here. I expect the Adminstrator should step-in here and stop misuse and abuse of the hard work done by others. You can see that most of the recent posts are from Ziko - no one is interested. If it wasn't for Clam61 and Blaiserboy postings here and there this place would have been a very lonely place for Ziko.

Ziko, save grace and start you own whatever thread. Thanks.

By the way, Kamyar is not selling his indicator. He has said more than once that when he is done with testing he will make it available on this board (although someone will definitly steal it and sell it shamelessly!). However, I don't see Kamyar or any of the original contributors to this board will return anytime soon for there is nothing to be learned until we have some civility here.

aligator

Reason: