Harmonic Trading - page 164

yan7181:
dear ziko,there is conflict between H4 timeframe and the daily timeframe. I would certainly close my selling position for eur and gbp, and might switch buying at friday's low. what's your opinion?tq.

Yan,

my 1/2 positions are still open, so wither they reach the 2nd profit target or get closed at BE

clam61:
to all posting in this thread:

i am very eager to learn, but I only see lots of

"POSSIBLE XXX PATTERN" posts

i have not seen anything regarding entry, exit, and take profit techniques.

can someone please fill me in on any of this?

also, someone said they would upload the carney e-book, but i have not found it. where can i find this?

all my posts starting 6 weeks ago have been posted pre realtime, all are stop orders with entry/stop/profits identified before they trigger,

this was my latest setups, check it here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page108

ziko you should create a log of your trades on a seperate thread for ease of reading

how many pips are you up and what has your percentage been?

future bullish pattern in EURJPY, we will trade the CD leg down

Files:

what pattern is this?

ziko123:
future bullish pattern in EURJPY, we will trade the CD leg down

Ziko,

your stop did close this position, right? I did not close my short position, because it is maybe the C-point of this bullish pattern could be set much higher. Am I wrong? What does your indicator say now? Currently the high(C-point) is on 150,55. Your stop was on 150,53.

What do you think?

greets

KptMisiu

KptMisiu:
Ziko,

your stop did close this position, right? I did not close my short position, because it is maybe the C-point of this bullish pattern could be set much higher. Am I wrong? What does your indicator say now? Currently the high(C-point) is on 150,55. Your stop was on 150,53.

What do you think?

greets

KptMisiu

I didn't get stopped, my setups are stop orders, so when the chart says entry @150.18 means sell when price hits the 150.18 and this entry didn't print yet, if we break the 150.72 then this whole setup will be invalid and we should cancel our sell stop orders

when I say a future bullish pattern it means isn't formed yet, we can wait till it is formed, or we can trade the CD leg down till it is formed and trade it up after the CD leg is complete

Files:

ziko123:
I didn't get stopped, my setups are stop orders, so when the chart says entry @150.18 means sell when price hits the 150.18 and this entry didn't print yet, if we break the 150.72 then this whole setup will be invalid and we should cancel our sell stop orders when I say a future bullish pattern it means isn't formed yet, we can wait till it is formed, or we can trade the CD leg down till it is formed and trade it up after the CD leg is complete

Ok, I din't see this small word "future", now I know. Does "entry" in this case mean entry for a long positon with 150.55 stop?

Where did you get 150.72 from? Did you calculate it?

KptMisiu

KptMisiu:
Where did you get 150.72 from? Did you calculate it?

I think that's because BC must end lower than XA. But I'm new to this kind of trading so I could be wrong...

c4n:
I think that's because BC must end lower than XA. But I'm new to this kind of trading so I could be wrong...

ok, this could be the answer. In this case the (probable) point A is exactly at 150.73.

Thanks

KptMisiu

Reason: