Harmonic Trading - page 165

KptMisiu:
Ok, I din't see this small word "future", now I know. Does "entry" in this case mean entry for a long positon with 150.55 stop?

Where did you get 150.72 from? Did you calculate it?

KptMisiu

150.72 coz "C" has to be below "A"

u will see in the chart that we have SELL @150.18, stop @150.55 coz we are assuming a possible CD leg down

all right, thank you

KptMisiu

does anyone have the Harmony_09 indicator?

ShadowWz:
Hi,

update:

- distance between pattern point must be greater then 1 bar.

- added addition parametr "Length",used to find pattern points - play with it and you will see.

* about "not all PP are found" - there is no absolute methode to find pattern points,if some one find it he will be VERY reach &), but the new parametr will help to find "best" settings for finding the PP.

Cheers.

hi all & especially to ShadowWz...i had played arround with the param lenght & like ShadowWz said before we will find very usefull "big picture" for harmonic pattern if we increase the lenght value from the default 10...if we decrease from 10 to 5, we get the smaller one...it give all the picture with this option...thanks ShadowWz! u r great!

i have 1 suggestion/request here for ShadowWz...can u fix the parameter lenght in the coding instead of adjustable so that we can see all thing in single time frame from a "big picture" pattern to the smallest one...so we didnt need to change the lenght...or u may put multiple lenght option up to 4...so at single indicator, we can put 5,10,15,20 or whatever value we need & we can see all the pattern in one chart!

thanks again ShadowWz & have a nice day!

regards,

cp6

ziko123:
I didn't get stopped, my setups are stop orders, so when the chart says entry @150.18 means sell when price hits the 150.18 and this entry didn't print yet, if we break the 150.72 then this whole setup will be invalid and we should cancel our sell stop orders when I say a future bullish pattern it means isn't formed yet, we can wait till it is formed, or we can trade the CD leg down till it is formed and trade it up after the CD leg is complete

good work ziko! what pattern is this>?

back to selling gbp,euro after profit taking last night buying. buying usd/cad too. good luck guys.

buying USDCAD ????? you mean sell

look cad H4 continuation triangle , direction south

Files:
cad.bmp  397 kb

clam61:
good work ziko! what pattern is this>?

it is a possible bullish pattern which isn't complete yet, it will be complete when the CD leg ends and CD may end to form a bullish gartley or a buliish butterfly, we don't know yet, we r just trading the CD leg down for now.

what are all the fib #s used. in carney's book, he does not mention .886, .707. etc.

where are you guys getting these #s from, what are they, and how are they derived?

ziko123:
it is a possible bullish pattern which isn't complete yet, it will be complete when the CD leg ends and CD may end to form a bullish gartley or a buliish butterfly, we don't know yet, we r just trading the CD leg down for now.

retracement of XA is .786, so it seems like it could only possibly be a butterfly, as all other patterns you mentioned have other retracement ratios for the XA leg

Reason: