1/2 position AUDUSD still open, BE stop wasn't hit

EURJPY setup didn't trigger, we had a low of 151.08

ziko123:
2nd half of EURJPY position closed at BE

2nd half of AUDUSD position still open

we have future bullish pattern on EURJPY H4, we will trade the CD leg down,

entry/stop/targets on chart

HI ZIko,

where did u get this indicator from ??????

Thanks

babarmughal:
HI ZIko,

where did u get this indicator from ??????

Thanks

I coded it

i was just messing around with my own indicator on the side and doing some manual backtesting i found that by setting my indicator on a low tolerance (5%) or less and finding W or M patterns that do not necessarily fit the given ratios for gartley, bat, etc can still be powerful.

i didnt take this trade but check out what happened this morning iwth GBPUSD on no news

Files:
gbpusd.gif  15 kb

check out the concentration of harmonics on USDCAD

on top of that, its a wolfe wave!

Files:
usdcad_1.gif  17 kb

just to show how it is easy to post hindsight trades as 99% of trades on forex forums are in hindsight:

here is a USDJPY H4 setup which hit its 1st and 2nd profit targets

Files:

hindsight

are you sure about 99 % i was thinking 99.9

LOL

A lot of people try to depend on the work of another to get them to profitability

unfortunately. we have to take the thing apart and rebuild it enough times until we learn how it works. as you have done.....

and many people do not have that persistence to last long enough to succeed.......

it has taken me a long long time to be able to use the chart that I use.... and in reality, I use simple stuff.....

I think a few of us would appreciate you posting info as to how we can obtain the indicator....... I have an idea that you are selling it

thanks

dave

Blaiserboy:
are you sure about 99 % i was thinking 99.9

LOL

A lot of people try to depend on the work of another to get them to profitability

unfortunately. we have to take the thing apart and rebuild it enough times until we learn how it works. as you have done.....

and many people do not have that persistence to last long enough to succeed.......

it has taken me a long long time to be able to use the chart that I use.... and in reality, I use simple stuff.....

I think a few of us would appreciate you posting info as to how we can obtain the indicator....... I have an idea that you are selling it

thanks

dave

you are correct, it is 99.99%, there is one thread here in the forums consists of 600 pages, all trades in that thread are in hindsight!,

harmonic trading isn't a secret, there is already good free indicators here that u can use to spot them, after sometime u can spot them by the eye,

the question which even the authors of harmonic patterns didn't answer is at what price do we enter, what is our stop, what is our profit targets,

I spent more than 6 months till I identified my method of entry/stop/profits, I try to improve it, I started posting no-hindsight trades 7 weeks ago, I can't share it for free as it took a lot of effort from me and we already have free indicators here, kamyar the thread creator is also selling his indicator, so we have some free indicators, some non free and each person decide which one to use.

Indicators

ziko123:
I coded it

Can you share this indicator and Gartley indicator ?

ziko123:
you are correct, it is 99.99%, there is one thread here in the forums consists of 600 pages, all trades in that thread are in hindsight!,

harmonic trading isn't a secret, there is already good free indicators here that u can use to spot them, after sometime u can spot them by the eye,

the question which even the authors of harmonic patterns didn't answer is at what price do we enter, what is our stop, what is our profit targets,

I spent more than 6 months till I identified my method of entry/stop/profits, I try to improve it, I started posting no-hindsight trades 7 weeks ago, I can't share it for free as it took a lot of effort from me and we already have free indicators here, kamyar the thread creator is also selling his indicator, so we have some free indicators, some non free and each person decide which one to use.

according to the harmonic trader book, which can be found somewhere on this site or on emule/bittorrent it goes over stops and entries

entries are made at D, you want to look for heavy volume indicating reversals, zooming in on smaller time frames you want to look for bullish/bearish candles or thrust in the direction you are trading.

stop losses, basically set it above/below the D point, allowing for a buffer area since harmonic #s arent exact.

that being said, ziko's indicator is very nice, and im not competing with you. im just trying to post informative stuff

ziko, where is the thread iwth the no hindsight trades?

Reason: