Harmonic Trading - page 162

updated on the closed 1/2 positions mentioned earlier,

idealy we should close 1/3 position at 1st profit target, move stop on the other 2/3 to BE, then close another 1/3 at 2nd profit target and move stop on the remaining 1/3 to the 1st profit target, then close last 1/3 at 3rd profit target

or we close 1/2 position on 1st profit target, move stop to BE, close 2nd half at 2nd profit target

so 1/2 position EURUSD closed for +60 pips

so 1/2 position GBPUSD closed for +70 pips

so 1/2 position USDCHF closed for +80 pips

dirk:
Hi Ziko , I am also short on USDCAD DAily following the leg and long on usdjpy that tached first target at 117.52 and also tached the second at 118.10 ,now going for 119.05 .

dirk, congrats, I know the usdjpy setup but I don't post all my setups here.

yan7181:
cheer for those who stick to harmonic and ziko. I would like to congratulate ziko, u can feel relief. hahaha. keep it up.

Thanks yan, sticking to plan is issential, I did move the stops up last yesterday coz I expected a spike up after the NFP to hunt some stops but anyway the spike wasn't that big

I also started the pattern trading few days ago after reading almost all the posts here and a few tutorials. Picked up +58 pips today on EURUSD (I found the butterfly by myself, but didn't trade other pairs), thanks to all contributing here I really enjoy finding the patterns!

Hi can somebody help me to find the latest indicators (harmonic trader) for this tread please... Thx Max

kemalzafer:

Hi kemalzafer

check the chart

Regards

Files:
ero2615xp8.gif  11 kb

Eur/usd

I don't know...I study only....Thanks..İmportant to win...

Eur/aud

wow. i read a lot of this thread. thanks for the free ebook etc.

i know some of you use an indicator for this...where can one find this indicator ?

Hi,

Does anybody know of a HISTORICAL harmonic patterns indicator?

By historical, I mean that all patterns of the past stay on the chart.

It would allow some backtesting.

Thanks in advance.

Reason: