Harmonic Trading - page 198

stopped on EURUSD for -30

setup is still valid

entry 1.3285

stop 1.3325

What looks like fibo levels on a Trendline

tytian:
very nice this two butterfly and bat pattern...

Hi tytian.

I have been using MT4 for almost 7 months now and have been trying all settngs of Fibo on it. However, Ican not find the settings to use to come up with the Fibo Levels on a trendline like you have on the chart you posted. It is the one with the Labels starting with "RL". Is that Retracement Level?

Can you please Tell me how you do that?

yano125

yano125:
Hi tytian.

I have been using MT4 for almost 7 months now and have been trying all settngs of Fibo on it. However, Ican not find the settings to use to come up with the Fibo Levels on a trendline like you have on the chart you posted. It is the one with the Labels starting with "RL". Is that Retracement Level?

yano125

Include in ZUP

ExtPitchforkDinamic=2

And

ExtRline=true

or

ExtPitchforkStatic=2

And

ExtRline=true

RL - reaction line

yano125:
Hi tytian.

yano125

same tip of nen

ExtPitchforkDinamic=2

ExtPitchforkStatic=2

ExtRline=true

tytian:
same tip of nen

ExtPitchforkDinamic=2

ExtPitchforkStatic=2

ExtRline=true

Thank you very much nen and tytian. I foundit on ZUP_58.

Is this also available on the MT4 menu? This is where I was looking for this but I do not see any option or menu for this diagonal fibonacci expansion.

yano125

yano125:
Thank you very much nen and tytian. I foundit on ZUP_58.

Is this also available on the MT4 menu? This is where I was looking for this but I do not see any option or menu for this diagonal fibonacci expansion.

yano125

Set key CTRL-I -> ZUP_v58 -> Edit -> Inputs

select and edit parametrs

nen:
Set key CTRL-I -> ZUP_v58 -> Edit -> Inputs select and edit parametrs

Hello nen.

Yes I am able to edit the parameters of ZUP_v58.

Sorry if my question is not so clear. I have seen this fibo levels on an Andrew's Pitchfork in a different Site. I was wondering how I can do it on MT4 without using the robust ZUP_v58.

The Andrews Pitchfork in the MT4 Platform Menu does not have capability of drawing FIB Lines on an Andrew's Pitchfork.

Or is there a different custom indicator that draws these fib lines on an Andrews Pitchfork?

Another question nen.... because I know you were the one who wrote ZUP_v58...... My main dilemna now is that when I set to TRUE the infoTF line in the Parameters, I get the Suggested Pattern showing on the upper left side of my screen. However, it deletes all the other stuff / info I have on that part coming from other indicators .

Since I normally set several charts on my screen simultaenously, I only have room for these type of info on the left side of the chart.

What I wanted to do was modify the position of the text label for the suggested Pattern and put it at the lower left side of the chart instead of at the upper left corner. I tried going thru the code but I could not find the line that indicates where to position the Text Label.

If we revise the position of this label instead of upper left corner into lower left corner, will it still over-write the text info I have on the upper left corner coming from the other indicators?

Thank you nen

yano125:

Or is there a different custom indicator that draws these fib lines on an Andrews Pitchfork?

Another question nen.... because I know you were the one who wrote ZUP_v58...... My main dilemna now is that when I set to TRUE the infoTF line in the Parameters, I get the Suggested Pattern showing on the upper left side of my screen. However, it deletes all the other stuff / info I have on that part coming from other indicators .

Other indicator with Andrews Pitchfork is not present. That you saw That, is drawn by hands by means of built in in MT4 tools.

The conclusion of messages from infoTF in other place will not solve a problem.

hi,

iam looking for buy Harmonic Patterns Indicator can any one help me..txs

Reason: