Harmonic Trading - page 192

usd/jpy

Eur/usd

usd/chf

usd/jpy

I'm playing with patterns a little, any thoughts/comments on attached image? It's EURUSD Daily.

Files:

usd/jpy

Eur/usd

patter recognise

Dear Kamyar,

i'm new user which use from your information upto now.thanks a lot for your useful information about patterns, i make a forecast in EURJPY daily at 12-02-2007, and i saw that the market move in continuation of this patterns and come down upto near the bottom price (suppot trend) at 156.12 and near 17-02-2007 as predicted and in regards to this pattern(Bullish Gartley) will be go up to next target. whould you comment on my prediction and compare with patterns.

thanks and hope you will success.

Best regardsfor all traders.

Megatron

megatron:
Dear Kamyar,

i'm new user which use from your information upto now.thanks a lot for your useful information about patterns, i make a forecast in EURJPY daily at 12-02-2007, and i saw that the market move in continuation of this patterns and come down upto near the bottom price (suppot trend) at 156.12 and near 17-02-2007 as predicted and in regards to this pattern(Bullish Gartley) will be go up to next target. whould you comment on my prediction and compare with patterns.

thanks and hope you will success.

Best regardsfor all traders.

Megatron

Megatron,

Agar Kamyaro peyda kardi lotfan salame ma ra behesh beresoon. You are in an upward trend in daily chart. Most likely it will bounce back at 155.93 and the upward chanell will continue. Use 4-hr charts for harmonic patterns and follow the rules for valid patterns.

Mokhlesim.

Reason: