Harmonic Trading - page 195

possible but i dont trust

Hi yano125,

iam attaching screenshot from harmonictrader indicator. hmm but i dont trust this BC leg 0.517 , but possible reversal zone are showing near 0,618 of XA .. IMHO

will see

Files:
butterfly2.gif  18 kb

adriann:
Hi yano125,

iam attaching screenshot from harmonictrader indicator. hmm but i dont trust this BC leg 0.517 , but possible reversal zone are showing near 0,618 of XA .. IMHO

will see

Thank you adriann.

Even in my chart..... BC is not an exact value of a retracement of AB if this is to be a Gartley Pattern.

I will trade this wth caution.

First Target on the Cable is achieved.

hi yano,

btw: you are Jano ?

yup GBP/USD (H4) also was successful reverse zone at(1.9412).

btw notice also it was succesfull extended pattern AB=CD on H1 timeframe of gbp/usd

on this monday are many harmonic patterns successful

GBP/USD H1 -> extAB=CD

GBP/USD H4 -> BUTTERFLY

USD/JPY H4 -> BUTTERFLY

USD/JPY H1 -> BAT

really harmonic monday

Hi adriann.

I am really starting to like Harmonics.

It is much easier to look at and work on. I will start a journal trading Harmonics specifically for the Cable. We will see how profitable it turns out for me.

as to being Jano........ well you can say it had its origins from that and I did not want to be associated with it so I chose yano.

yano125

bearish setup EURUSD H4

entry/stop/targets on chart

Files:

yano125: iam really curious on your way trading cable using patterns keep me posted. but i also curious on patterns that fail ..

i will start new thread on Harmonic Trading for Patterns that failed )

Anybody wants to have a CRAB here?

Can somebody please confirm this?

Thanks

Files:

Just a few seconds late

adriann:
yano125: iam really curious on your way trading cable using patterns keep me posted. but i also curious on patterns that fail .. i will start new thread on Harmonic Trading for Patterns that failed )

I was fumbling with my post earlier. Was getting confused as to which folder I saved the screen shots in the other computer so it took me sometime to post it right.

yano125

Hi all, have been read thorough the book "harmonic trading" and i am really interested in this system. As i am still new here , i would like to ask some of the newbie question:

In the book, it said that to have a gatley for example , we will have to get a 0.618 retrament of XA at point B , but as i read through the forum, it seems that some of the gatley have different retrament at point B, some is 0.5 , some 0.707 , for example, is that a valid pattern?

can you guys kindly show me where to get the indicator for thiis system?

thanx in advance and hope i can learn more from this thread.

Reason: