Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 98

spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

bb squeeze

Hi ya mladen

I like the picture which you posted with the equalisation of macd. As you know I how use two screen with the upper 1hr and the lower 15mi. what I would like to do is put the macd on my 1hr of it and the 4hr, and then on the 15min have the 5min and the 15min like you showed in your pic.

Are you able to do something for me with regards?

Thank you

fxbs
fxbs  

QUOTE]

mtf basically only stretches picture of your initial(not mtf) ind. on higher TF - to your current timeframe

links & explenation on MTF"painting" (p.887)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page60

fxbs
fxbs  

MTF Wadah Attar Explosion; CJA mod; alerts etc.etc. "classic", selfpropelled

european
european  

MTF LSMA Bar

Anybody come across/can post MTF LSMA Bar with adjustable Time Frames.

Thanks.

european

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

repost

Reposting the original indicators

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

repost

Reposting the original inidcators

fxbs
fxbs  

dem u good, Mladen

spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

Breakout

This has just become so much easier thanx to the All_stochastics indicator posted by mladen.

I have attached an indicator that just draw a simple box. Now if you combine it with a specific candle on the 5min chart it becomes powerful. Very importantly only trade in direction of the hourly stoch. Now direction in this instance does not mean trending up or down, it just means the relation of the %k line to the %d line. So that is straight forward.

So what do we do, we look at the hourly chart and see %k is above %d, so we are looking to but. So now we switch to the 5 min chart, because this is where it gets juicy. On the 5 min chart we have the box indi that we are looking at, and we have the All Stochastic indi, showing only the 5min and 15min tf stochastic.

We now wait for the 15min stoch to go in same direction as the hourly as well as the 5min stoch. Here it gets not too tricky but it does. You'll have false breakuts unless all 3 stochastics are heading in the same direction.

The attached pic is a 5min, with the box clearly visible. Once the box has formed, I manually place a horizontal line, yellow, in the centre. The reason for this is because I will enter a trade 2 pips other side the horizontal line in the direction of the stochastics.

Now the white vertical shows where price crossed my buy the first time, but if you see on the 15min stoch it's not a buy yet, as well as on the hourly stoch.

Now the yellow vertical line shows where price crossed my buy again, and we can see that all 3 stochs are heading north. It's real basic, but it works.

Ok now your wondering which candles to use, pay me $50 and I'll tell you.

I accept cheques, postal order or wire transfer via paypal.

Kidding.

There are 3 candles on the 5 min chart that I do this with, all times in GMT yeah, 09:20, 13:20 and 17:20. So take the attached indicators and just adjust them so that whatever your time feed is, you'll be using the same candles as me. Now I'm sure that possibly there could be other candles with which it works, but I found these to be spot on. They are named diff as my chart feed time is CET, but you get the idea.

You'll need all 3 as they have a unique id in the code so that they will work on the chart at same time. And remember they can only be visualised on the 5min tf.

And the opposite is true if looking to sell.

Files:
1020.mq4 16 kb
1420.mq4 16 kb
1820.mq4 16 kb
spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

All stochastics

hope you aint getting tired off me yet

Just thought I'd let you know. This only happens on the one hour tf. At the end of every hour, the 4hr stochtics lines moves to join up with the 1hour stochstics.

I just simply change the tf then back again and it's fixed, but just thought you may want to know.

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  

Su, just 4 the thread 2be well informative - could you show some of your interesting MTF set-ups (old school - before you fogot)