Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 100

Again & again:

Remember, for MTF indis to work initial indicators (not MTF) should be installed [EXACT name] (make sure they in Experts/Ind folder and compiled)

Sorry

fxbs:
File is good, i just tried, it works fine you didn't install it properly

my mistake- I didnt think

Thank you SpiritBreezer

Hi Spiritbreezer

Thanks for your courage in sharing your process with us I am still on your Dec 2006 and it has given me a lotta hope!

ejpdl

updated MTF_BBands_Stop_v1(Std ) - same as MTF_BBands_Stop_v1 (post 426) + settings switch from MTF added

___ MTF ind. works with ___ BBands_Stop_v1 (same as post 426) just in case 4 those, who havn't

fxbs:
updated MTF_BBands_Stop_v1(Std ) - same as MTF_BBands_Stop_v1 (post 426) + settings switch from MTF added ___ MTF ind. works with ___ BBands_Stop_v1 (same as post 426) just in case 4 those, who havn't

Dear colleagues! Excuse me for bad English. I wished to ask you to look this indicator. It very good on history, but very bad in a real life, reconsiders the history. Who can нибудь correct for it? In advance thanks. Valeri[ATTACH

Files:

Logic

ejpdl:
Hi Spiritbreezer

Thanks for your courage in sharing your process with us I am still on your Dec 2006 and it has given me a lotta hope!

ejpdl

No problem. Remember Forex is logic. In an uptrend price will continue going up till it's exhasted before it reverses. All the time you'll small little reversal within the big move.

So we keep getting in on these small reverses in on the major trend. Say we're in an uptrend, we keep an eye on the 5min stoch. As soon as it gets below the 50 level we are ready and what we do now is look for price to start stalling. Preferbably a reversal candle, or on a ma or pivot, then we buy in direction of the trend.

On a normal day you should get 3 oppurtunities to get in on the trend, of which 1 will be wrong. Other days you get in 4, 5 times in direction of the trend before you it wrong. But the odds are always in our favour.

Happy trading guys!!!

DE Mark

Do we have a MTF for DeMark Trendlines?

Linuxser, that"s what you ment by "...And speaking of MTFs..." in FXSNErgoCCI thread?

Reason: