Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 101

Dear colleagues! Excuse me for bad English. I wished to ask you to look this indicator. It very good on history, but very bad in a real life, reconsiders the history. Who can нибудь correct for it? In advance thanks. Valeri

Files:
2_4.gif  21 kb
1_2.gif  19 kb

fxbs:
Linuxser, that"s what you ment by "...And speaking of MTFs..." in FXSNErgoCCI thread?

No, I mean a common code, a default code that let you change the TF as it was a standard feature.

In the other I was talking about another kind of MTFs.

As this.

Ema 50/100 m 240 on m60. also macd

Files:
mtf.gif  17 kb

Candletime Indicator for Multi Timeframe

Does anyone know where I can find the candletime for multitimeframe like usual candletime indicator... but this indicator can show all candle time in higher TF when we using lower timeframe chart.

MTF ZeroLag MACD

I am using the MTZ ZeroLag Macd posted by KERIS here and is working ok, but when I go back in the charts, it just disappear! FE in 1 hour chart, i have 2 windows with your indicator (30 and 15 min) and it go back only until May 2007.

Tried to contact Keris by rivate email, but his mailbox is full.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me!

Pepe

Linuxser sayed "No Inis!" so i'm not posting any inis (initial ind.)

Linuxser:

In the other I was talking about another kind of MTFs.

As this.

Ema 50/100 m 240 on m60. also macd

Very curious about this but too afraid to ask...

european:
Anybody come across/can post MTF LSMA Bar with adjustable Time Frames...

well, if nobody saw separate bar... Linuxer's WoodieCCI uses LSMA bar as a central (zero) line

but looks like this LSMA of CCI, not price

ask Linux - he might have it from the project

updated MTF_Lx wCCIv3.1:

MTF_AvgRangeM.mq4 works with AvgRangeM.mq4(should be properly installed (exact name) -

_ could be confusing 4 some users, but i think Windows users can figure it out

Range_v2.2.mq4 | standalone;

have no brother but still can be confusing 4 some users: TFs not normal 240, 1440, 10080... but:

TimeFrames = "1,5,15,30;H1(60);H4;D1;W1;MN"

Files:

MTF_RSI_4TF_X4 (4x4) KimIV; mod Alex.Piech.FinGeR (fxTSD) thread- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172959

updated 20070901

Files:
Reason: