Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 102

MTF_RSI_4TF_X4.mq4 post859 updated 20070901

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page58

that was a joke...

bbsqueeze

does anyone have the mtf version of bbsqueeze? please post it or forward me to the appropriate post.

Thanks.

mladen - stochs

Hi guys hope all had a great weeekend.

mladen, thanx again for your stochs, they are brilliant.

I would like to now though if it possible if you could perhaps put a code in whereby I can give each time frame it's own colour. It just makes for easier veiwing for me. When I glance up at the screen my mind reads one stoch. I thne have to visualise my eyes into seeing 3 or more, and then I still have to use more brain power to zoom out again visually and see how all 3 relate to each other. LOL

If you are able to do anything I would grandly appreciate it.

Thanx again

FXBabe:
does anyone have the mtf version of bbsqueeze? please post it or forward me to the appropriate post. Thanks.

lots of different bbsquizes in the thread - choose your poison...

someware like post 692 on + Spirit's MySqieezeMACD

spiritbreezer:
Hi guys hope all had a great weeekend.

mladen, thanx again for your stochs, they are brilliant.

I would like to now though if it possible if you could perhaps put a code in whereby I can give each time frame it's own colour. It just makes for easier veiwing for me. When I glance up at the screen my mind reads one stoch. I thne have to visualise my eyes into seeing 3 or more, and then I still have to use more brain power to zoom out again visually and see how all 3 relate to each other. LOL

If you are able to do anything I would grandly appreciate it.

Thanx again

Sorry, but to make each time frame diferent color it would need to rewrite the whole indicator to use objects instead of indexes and that would not give results that one would expect (especially considering speed). One of the Metatrader limitations

I never could understand why is not there something like plot(whatever,whatever,color) from Tradestation in Metatrader, it would allow us to make beautifull indicators - colorwise

PS: what I sad here applies to the All Stochastic indicator - just to avoid misunderstanding

2 Spirit

Yepp, Mladen's approach and code so different - i still can't crack it ...yet

4 now - MTF_Stochastic_v2.0(Iya) from FF

MTF_Stochastic_v2.0hio.mq4 changes colors 4 each TF

Stochs

for mladen and FXBS

Thank you both gentleman, I can understand why it so difficult.

What I have done is on my one hour chart, first lay the 'AllStochastics' indicator on for the 4hr period with 300 bar count, then overlayed it with the 1hr period also 300 bar count and made them different colours. So now i can see the 4hr behind the 1hr so it makes things easier.

On my 15min chart I display firstly the 15min and 30 period stochs both 30 bar count, then I overlay it again this time displaying only the 15 min stoch with again 30 bar count which is a different colour. This is what I wanted. It was probably just laziness on my part having wanted it to be in one code.

Thank you to both of you again, keep up the good work.

Candles

Does anyone know the link or perhaps have a MTF candle indicator. But I'm looking for a specific one that paints the last 3 candles of a higher tf to the right of the current candle on my current chart.

I know there is one that paints the higher tf bar over the current tf bars, but this is a bit distracting.

While searching for that, I found this indicator that once I put it on my charts I felt good. Have a go and see how big it gets.

Files:
fatwick2.ex4  3 kb
Reason: