Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 92

Grids

Hi again

I would really really really appreciate it if some one could perhapd just clean this indicator for me. I got the first one, and then tried to duplicate it. It simply draws grid lines at 50 pip intervals from the weekly open.

This one can only be used on yen pairs. I have had some success, but there are a few lines and texts missing, and for the last 2 days I have had no luck in seeing where I went wrongs.

Your help as always is GREATELY appeciated.

Files:
grid_yens.mq4  19 kb
grid_yens2.mq4  16 kb
grid_yens3.mq4  15 kb
grid_yens4.mq4  15 kb

iinzall:
Just An idea..... IIN

Thanks, IIN.

your idea: do u mean color change like on pict? - it might be helpfull (and looks cool ) ; i'll try to made modification when i'll have time

Files:
macd.gif  12 kb

Hi, Lodol!

now i see what you mean

when market closed on weekend i'l try to hook-up some signals on mmtf bar(s)- but as you can see AbsStr ind. - smooz but AmaSlope - sharp spikes, so signals will be quite different (interesting, what it's gonna be - worth a shot)

BTW, [you know or not]- you can switch trendline "Ray" option (on/of) by select trendline (right clik on trendline) click "properties", than "parameters", check/uncheck "Ray"

Files:
trl1.jpg  35 kb
trl2.jpg  66 kb

Price

spiritbreezer:
Hi guya, I know it's not supposed to be here, but I did not want to start a whole new thread.

I'm simply just looking for a simple indicator that will display price nice and big on my chart.

What crazy moves this morning in the market by the way.

Thank you

Set this to show the PRICE only - see attached screen shot

daily_data.ex4

Files:
daily_data.ex4  36 kb
price.gif  108 kb

lava:
Hi FXBS,

After some testing the results are encouraging. I love the bars they are fantastic.

I only sclaped for a week as we are in holiday month here in Spain. But more importantly- reading the market has become a lot easier.

I tried the MTFWoddies CCI but could not get it to work?

The MTF Bars-1 does not display the TFs- so I use the regular version.

Over all I am very impressed with the indicator.

I am sorry that I can not enlarge on my strategy for scalping as it is not formulated in a methodical mannner as yet. But I could outline it some day.

It has been very hard work scalping- as it takes so much concentration and some very fast decision making trades- albiet rewarding.

A very big thank you for your work- you are doing a great job here that I believe keeps us one step ahead of the bank traders.

Great!

thanks Lava 4 your input and feedback

sure - scalping is a rollercoster, not many people like nerve-wreck ( )

glad indis helped

linuxers ergodic came up - it should be better 4 scalping (post 855) - did you tryed it yet?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page57

which one is:

"MTF Bars-1" and "MTFWoddies CCI" - what post#?

p.s. Lava, if something doesn't work - ask

fxbs:
Great!

linuxers ergodic came up - it should be better 4 scalping (post 855) - did you tryed it yet?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page57

which one is:

"MTF Bars-1" and "MTFWoddies CCI" - what post#?

p.s. Lava, if something doesn't work - ask

HI fxbs,

Regarding DoubleWCCI it was post #634 page 64. I just get a blank indicator box. But it compiles properly.

I had a look at Linuxers ECCI mod but I prefer the regular version from FX Sniper as it is smooth. I do not play the x's as you will get whipped. I have a different method- that I guess if traders study they will discover.

Thanks.

For CJA

Thank you for the daily data indicator.

Could you perhaps make another one now, should not be too difficult. I would like the new indicatot to inform me just befor London open what the daily high and low is GOING to be.

Thank you so much.

spiritbreezer:
Hi again

I would really really really appreciate it if some one could perhapd just clean this indicator for me. I got the first one, and then tried to duplicate it. It simply draws grid lines at 50 pip intervals from the weekly open.

This one can only be used on yen pairs. I have had some success, but there are a few lines and texts missing, and for the last 2 days I have had no luck in seeing where I went wrongs.

Your help as always is GREATELY appeciated.

Hi, Susan, how u doing?

Guys, can enyone help Spirit with the Objects?

Dearest FXBS

I'm doing good thank you, hope you are well too. But boy what a crazy market this week, unlesss you were on the right side.

I've played around with the grid indicators, and have noticed something. It must prob be not working one hundred % because of overlapping or something when I have more than one on the chart. So all I do know is just to have one on at a time.

I would ofcoarse be greatlful if someone was ablt to amend it, but it's no biggie.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Does anyone know where I can get a MTF version of William's %R?

Thanks

Reason: