Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 95

BTW; those greed_y yens (couple of millions) cleaned up already (londered)

Files:
grid_yens.zip  42 kb

fruit for thought

FXBS - Thank you for cleaning up the grid code, I'll put your name on same list with mladen when I make that million

Everyone else have a look at the pic below. It shows on the left 4hr stochastics and on the right 1hr stochastics. The blue lines at the bottome is a 4hr chart and a 1hr chart put next to each other, both with the standard stochastic indicator of Metatrader.

The 2 small stochastics on the top are those drawn by mladen's indicator, see how nicer they look compared to Metatraders. It will be so much easier now to trade and to actually draw trend lines on the stochastics now.

Have a good week all.

Files:

mladen - bbmacd all time frames?

hello

I use this macd indicator, as it incoporates the bb squeeze into the actual histogram. The code is long as one can do the same with cci and rsi etc, but I just use the macd part of it so I'm sure you can delete the rest.

Are you able to perhaps also change it into one of your magic indicators. I don't really need the squeeze part of it. Just the plain histogram part of it, using macd 5-13-1.

Thank you

Files:

spiritbreezer:
hello

I use this macd indicator, as it incoporates the bb squeeze into the actual histogram. The code is long as one can do the same with cci and rsi etc, but I just use the macd part of it so I'm sure you can delete the rest.

Are you able to perhaps also change it into one of your magic indicators. I don't really need the squeeze part of it. Just the plain histogram part of it, using macd 5-13-1.

Thank you

In my oppinion you should use this one, BB Squeeze Advancedsince that is the cleaner and faster version among other things (MACD in it too)

Now about MACD: there is a simple problem with multi time frame MACD : maximum values for same number of bars are bigger and bigger due to MACD nature (right now maximum for GBPUSD on 70 bars 15 min MACD = 0.0038 and -0.0100 on 4H frame, 0.0169 on D1 ....)

If one tryes to put them toogether on one chart very offen you are going to see a normal curve on highest time frime and a flattended line on a lower time frame. A sort of normalization ("equalization") should be done in order to see the curving of all the time frames, but than you loose the values of lower time frames, so...

I hope this explained you why I did not put a MACD in MTF version: it can be done but for visual "inspection" only

mtf megatrend bar reattached pics files (reattached on the wright)

Files:

mtf megatrend bars. before and after refreshing (30min bar close)

mtf has bar stable

Files:

To keep it simple

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so: this is what happenes when you put MACD from different time frames in one chart without "equalization"

Files:
allmacd.gif  21 kb

The last post on MTF MACD issue (spamming? )

Files:
mtfmacd.gif  30 kb

fxbs:
OK, lava, but YOU - coming up with THE KILLER strategy (technique) or at least killer forward test (real-time trading, demo, say, a week) and sharing your results & thots - OK?

20070816 new update - at post 855

How is the repainting on this MTF fxsniper CCI trigger? I assume the current TF does not repaint but the higher ones do? What I mean is that the screenie below is of a 4hr chart. I have the MTF fxsniper indicator on and showing h4, d1 and w1. I know the 4h does not repaint, but will the D1 and W1 repaint when the new day or week turns over or will it not repaint and just lag?

Files:
tripai.gif  12 kb

bb squeeze

Hi ya mladen

I like the picture which you posted with the equalisation of macd. As you know I how use two screen with the upper 1hr and the lower 15mi. what I would like to do is put the macd on my 1hr of it and the 4hr, and then on the 15min have the 5min and the 15min like you showed in your pic.

Are you able to do something for me with regards?

Thank you

Reason: