Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 937

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
brijeshsinh:
hello,

in STLM_hist + alerts + arrows mtf indicator there is no input column for putting numbers so we need to use default settings only.

for example in macd indicator there is fast EMA-12, Slow EMA and signal EMA input columns that we can change according to our wish and use multiple settings of indicators on same chart.

can someone add input column in STLM_hist + alerts + arrows mtf indiator also so that it can be changed to our wish.

here is attached indicators below.

stlm_hist__alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

stlm_hist.mq4

and thanks for previous reply .

STLM does not have a period for calculating (see the code and yo shall see how it is calculated). As a kind of digital filter, STLM does not have that period and it can not be added the way you are used when it come to moving averages (since digital filters and moving averages are calculated the different way)

brijeshsinh
brijeshsinh  

Thanks for reply

nevik
nevik  
mrtools:
Eightball would need the original source code, the version posted is a decompiled version.

Thanks for the reply Mr Tool, will look around for the author

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:
Thanks for the reply Mr Tool, will look around for the author

eightball

That is simply a cross of 2 averages (7 period LWMA of close and 7 period LWMA of open). Use any correctly coded ma crosses indicator (since that one has errors)

nevik
nevik  

much appreciated Mr Mladen

nevik
nevik  
mladen:
eightball That is simply a cross of 2 averages (7 period LWMA of close and 7 period LWMA of open). Use any correctly coded ma crosses indicator (since that one has errors)

Mr Mladen

i found this one, is it possible to turn it into an MTF and to make it 7 period of close and 7 period of open?

keeping my fingers crossed!

Files:
lwma.mq4 6 kb
engula
engula  
mrtools:
Brijeshsinh, there is another version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071/page90

hi mrtools, does this indi repaint? thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
engula:
hi mrtools, does this indi repaint? thanks.

engula

that indicator does not repaint

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:
Mr Mladen

i found this one, is it possible to turn it into an MTF and to make it 7 period of close and 7 period of open?

keeping my fingers crossed!

Use this one : ma_crosses_arrows_lines_mtfalerts-nmc.mq4

Set the methods and prices as described and that will be it. Differences are where the one you posted works wrong (this one is correctly coded ma cross indicator). And this one is showing arrows on chart (not those histo lines in a sub-window)

nevik
nevik  

Thank you Mr Mladen