Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 933

Gary Davis
Gary Davis  

half-trend.mq4

Can I get some helping making this EA Multi time Frame?

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
alpine4133:
half-trend.mq4 Can I get some helping making this EA Multi time Frame?

Alpine4133, it's an indicator, and this is a mtf version.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:
Version of "advanced forecaster" with color changes added : advanced_forecater_2.02_mtf.mq4

Upgraded and optimized version of the advanced forecaster : advanced_forecater_2.03_mtf.mq4

split15
split15  
mrtools:
Split15, added the arrows and alerts.

thank you

can you please add here also arrows on chart when blue line cross zero line

sunnym
sunnym  

Good day traders,l am looking for H1 and H4 direction indicator,it can be in form of a bar on the bottom of my charts.I dont mind mind paying for the indicator and it will be great if it does not repaint.If anyone know something in elite indicators close to my my description kindly let me know.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
split15:
thank you can you please add here also arrows on chart when blue line cross zero line

Split15, added the zero cross arrows.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
sunnym:
Good day traders,l am looking for H1 and H4 direction indicator,it can be in form of a bar on the bottom of my charts.I dont mind mind paying for the indicator and it will be great if it does not repaint.If anyone know something in elite indicators close to my my description kindly let me know.

Hi Sunnym, would you mind explaining a little more exactly what your looking for.

sunnym
sunnym  
mrtools:
Hi Sunnym, would you mind explaining a little more exactly what your looking for.

l am basically looking for something like this trader wawasan 60 and 240 time frames,but that does not repaint.

Files:
mtf.png 48 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sunnym:
l am basically looking for something like this trader wawasan 60 and 240 time frames,but that does not repaint.

If you are using higher time frame indicator on a lower time frame, all the bars that belong to the higher time frame must be updated (otherwise you would get a classical case of repainting)

sunnym
sunnym  
mladen:
If you are using higher time frame indicator on a lower time frame, all the bars that belong to the higher time frame must be updated (otherwise you would get a classical case of repainting)

What do you suggest i do Mladen,is there anything l can use?must l send these indicators to be updated?