Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1085

yoppy
yoppy  
mntiwana:

better to request as mtf for this one that already with slope coloring by MLADEN.

regards

Laguerre - filter 2.mq4

and one of MLADENs mtf ver is here too.

alf_non_lag_mtf_nmc_2.mq4

ok..mntiwana...

thanks for helping me....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
yoppy:
Hi mr Mladen...

help me to make its in MTF version...

thanks...

yoppy

Among others, Laguerre filter is a part of averages indicator and it has all the bells and whistles going along : multi time frame, alerts, double smoothed, adaptive, multiple display types ... So I recommend that you use that version

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

yoppy

Among others, Laguerre filter is a part of averages indicator and it has all the bells and whistles going along : multi time frame, alerts, double smoothed, adaptive, multiple display types ... So I recommend that you use that version

Dearest MLADEN

you means Laguerre filter from the latest Averages ver where it have every thing included.

mwright86
mwright86  

Another interesting indicator, chart. Seems to be called "4 bar reversal pattern and rectangle consolidation breakout pattern. Does anyone know of another name and/or have the mt4 or ex4 file of this?

Thanks in advance

Files:
lechienthang
lechienthang  
Files:
xit_fibs.mq4 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lechienthang:
hello Mladen you can add me fibo and MTF community is not, thank you very much.

lechienthang

Seems that that indicator will repaint (needs to be tested in runtime)

lechienthang
lechienthang  
mladen:

lechienthang

Seems that that indicator will repaint (needs to be tested in runtime)

thank you very much Mladen!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lechienthang:
thank you very much Mladen!

It depends on the visible bars on chart so it will repaint when that number of bars change or when the bars visible on the chart change

In any case, here is a multi time frame version (but take care of the above told) : xit_fibs_mtf.mq4

Files:
R Khan
R Khan  

Mr M

Regarding post # 10838

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

you means Laguerre filter from the latest Averages ver where it have every thing included.

mntiwana

Yes, that is the one