Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 938

I am hoping that someone has or can program a version of this indicator based on the popular Dynamic Gains Profit system arrow indicator. I know the X-super trend indicator may produce similar results. I think that a series should be done on indicators of this nature. Mr. Tools and Mladen I trust that you a listening and can make some suggestions concerning this idea. I presently use jaimo- JMA MTF along with other strength indications but would like the added comfort of an indicator like this.

Below is my current chart.

I have been getting very good results using very sane money management along with very logical trade entry. exit and profit taking.

gabrielbake:

I am hoping that someone has or can program a version of this indicator based on the popular Dynamic Gains Profit system arrow indicator. I know the X-super trend indicator may produce similar results. I think that a series should be done on indicators of this nature. Mr. Tools and Mladen I trust that you a listening and can make some suggestions concerning this idea. I presently use jaimo- JMA MTF along with other strength indications but would like the added comfort of an indicator like this.

Below is my current chart.

I have been getting very good results using very sane money management along with very logical trade entry. exit and profit taking.

When you say dynamic gains profit system, you mean a guy that stated this :

BECAUSE OF THE COPYRIGHT OF MY OWN COMPANY HAS ACHIEVED ABOUT THIS SYSTEM, AND BECAUSE OF THE REASON THAT A POWERFULL INSTITUTION ABOUT AN ONLINE TRADING FEDERATION, AND SOME FINANCE CONTROL ASSOCIATIONS, IT WAS REVOKED FOR ME THE PERMISSION TO OFFER THIS SYSTEM FOR FREE. ALSO MANY DIFFERENT BROKERS OUT THERE,REVOKED FOR ME THE PERMISSION TO MAKE THIS SYSTEM EXTREMLY PUBLIC, WITHOUT TO CHARGE ADEQUATELY AND THE SET MONEY FOR IT.

If that is the one, I would not know what is the wonder system they are using and, quite frankly, I would not bother checking it because that statement places it directly in the jokes thread. Sorry

Thanks for your reply Mladen. My mentioning of that system was only to highlight a specific kind of behavior I observed and not necessarily to promote or even suggest that, the dynamic gains arrow indicator is the only one that behaves like that. Sorry for the poor example as I was unaware of that particular declaration by the vendor.

Nevertheless I know that your knowledge base is broader than mine and as such I thought that by providing that example you would understand the kind of behavior I was suggesting . So with that issue aside, can or have you guys programmed a multi-time frame base display of a trend indicator similar to that as shown below , where you have the indicator( of similar type) and its current position on other time frames displayed on the side as shown?:

Below is the Signal indicator( dynamic gains) that I was suggesting could form the base for such a multi time frame display:

and the indicator or similar:

dynamic_gains_1.mq4

I would not ask if I thought you guys(Mladen & Mr Tools) weren't capable of doing something like this.

Thanks in advance.

jobudi888:
Thanks Mr.Tools I already know but what I want is to put together m5, m15, m30 with only m15 showing arrow that's why I ask for the on and off switch , hope you can help me out Mr.Tools. Thank you Regards,

Jobudi888, added the arrow option to the one from the link I posted.

mrtools:
Jobudi888, added the arrow option to the one from the link I posted.

Thank you Mr.Tools much appreciate

BTW what does it mean by "Arrow On First" option (true or false)?

Regards,

hello,

i have following brooky indicator--- Brooky_KST_Advanced_Analysis_V3

i only have exe. file of it.

i need MTF Indicator of it, but as i have only exe. file, can someone provide me mq4 file of this indicator.

or can provide me MTF version of it.

here is attached exe. file and image of indicator

thanks.

brooky_kst_advanced_analysis_v3.ex4

here is image of it

Files:

is there maybe some indicator that i can see on my chart how much pips i have earn on daily basis?

jobudi888:
Thank you Mr.Tools much appreciate

BTW what does it mean by "Arrow On First" option (true or false)?

Regards,

Jobudi888, The "Arrow On First" option (true or false), is used in mtf mode, if false it will point to the first mtf step otherwise if true the arrow will show when the color is changed.

mladen:
Upgraded and shortened code of ma cross histo (with arrows and alerts) version : ma_cross_histo_mtfalertsarrows_nmc.mq4

Hello mladen, could you add an MA Shift mode, for both MA´s please?

Thanks in advance!

MissT.

Reason: