Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 465

tysgels
tysgels  
mladen:
Out of curiosity : why would you want vertical shift for bars?

because it cannot see graph clearly when I use it with the other indicator in my template

Please help me. Thank you so much

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tysgels:
because it cannot see graph clearly when I use it with the other indicator in my template Please help me. Thank you so much

Not sure that it will help you for that purpose, but here it is. Vertical shift is in pips and can be negative as well as positive

Have a nice weekend

tysgels
tysgels  
mladen:
Not sure that it will help you for that purpose, but here it is. Vertical shift is in pips and can be negative as well as positive Have a nice weekend

Indicator works nice. thank you very much

dadik
dadik  

Dear Mladen, please in MTF.

Files:
jacklu
jacklu  

hi Mladen , i got this scripts from Something interesting please post here thread , this scripts very easy to know whic pairs is strong or weak in 5 time frame , but too many pairs in my chart , can Mladen help me modify "Input" side can setting only the currency pairs i want to focus ?

Files:
toomany.png 116 kb
allmas.mq4 6 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jacklu:
hi Mladen , i got this scripts from Something interesting please post here thread , this scripts very easy to know whic pairs is strong or weak in 5 time frame , but too many pairs in my chart , can Mladen help me modify "Input" side can setting only the currency pairs i want to focus ?

jacklu

That indicator shows symbols that are selected in the m,arket watch list. Simply choose the symbols you wish to be visible by making them visible (or invisible) in the market watch list - like on the example picture

Files:
allmas.gif 78 kb
jacklu
jacklu  

Thank very much Mladen tell me how to do , i will let u know my result on demo after i use this indicator , today is Labour Day , i wish Mladen happy holiday . sory my broken Engilish.

jacklu
jacklu  

hi Mladen & friend , this my idea , just try on demo today.

Files:
myidea.png 153 kb
altoronto
altoronto  

Mladen, is it possible to add option to sort currencies (all red on top and all green on bottom) like in picture?

Thank you in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
altoronto:
Mladen, is it possible to add option to sort currencies (all red on top and all green on bottom) like in picture? Thank you in advance.

altoronto

There are 5 time frames there. Sorting 1 time frame would not be a problem but since those are combinations of 5 time frames that can go up or down it is undoable in some reasonable manner + metatrader "has no idea" of sorting multi dimensional arrays (all sorting routines are for single dimension arrays - it can be solved with custom sorting routines but still the 5 time frames sorting criteria makes it a messy one)