[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 209

Yes, they are pushing well 2515 I think we'll stay in flat till the end of the month - then down to 1.2111 till June 13...

Ishim:

on the m5 always.

there's a hold on 2540 as well...

lotos7:

I've got a pause at 2540 as well...
Why, I will sell on m1 (I wanted to ask - do you even know where and where the eu is going on m15 for example?)

According to an OCBC Commodities survey, banks are confident that gold prices will rise in the second half of the year amid rising demand for it as a safe haven asset.

Ishim:
Why, I will sell it on m1 (I wanted to ask - do you even know where the eu is coming from and where it is going on m15 for example?)

2580 n...but if she is allowed to go there...

Ishim, the levels,,36 ,,38 the americans should have retested...and if price bounces back from these consolidations...keep pushing down....

lotos7:

2580 n...but if she's allowed to go there...

I'm sellelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll! - You'll be right behind me.

yurchenko:
So far so good! How do you do it?
I alternate between buy and sell.

Ishim:
that was a joke - savage and moped a miracle, there was a 50% correction in general - on the m1 you can see it was going there grudgingly. Delete your post!
deleted

yurchenko:
deleted
That's good, if you want me to teach you, it'll cost a grand a month, OK?
Reason: