Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 941

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
split15:
is anybody have this indicator in mql4 version because i need MTF version

That is the advanced forecaster just using sma instead of ema for signal calculation

morro
morro  
mladen:
That is the advanced forecaster just using sma instead of ema for signal calculation

One more renamed indicator?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
morro:
One more renamed indicator?

Yes

In the advanced forecaster set the signal method to 0 and you will get exactly the same results (or use this upgraded version - it is shorter, a bit optimized and you do not have to remember ma types) : advanced_forecater_2.02_mtf_upgraded.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This version upgraded too : advanced_forecater_2.03_mtf_upgraded.mq4

krelian99
krelian99  
mladen:
Yep, you are right. Thanks My error

This can happen - even to the best programmer

pavaka
pavaka  
krelian99:
This can happen - even to the best programmer

never happened to me

krelian99
krelian99  
Pava:
never happened to me

...and I really can't imagine why not.

jack4599
jack4599  

Dear Mladen,

Please make this Ma_cross_histogram_alerts in MTF.

ThanKs and Regards

Jack

techmac
techmac  
jack4599:
Dear Mladen,

Please make this Ma_cross_histogram_alerts in MTF.

ThanKs and Regards

Jack

Isn't that ma ribbon?

There is already a mtf of it

mladen:
Try using this one then : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page414 With some artificial time frames construction, you probably can achieve what you need

Thanks for that...what i'm interested to have is a multiple sizes range bar application using the abr average bar range value to determine the size of each "frame" 9 sizes one for each timeframe.... when they are all the same color you have a trade ...simple... and works wonders...does such a thing exists? if not can you please put this on the coding request if anyone finds my idea has merit please share the mql with me at dagoods1 on skype of dagoods528@gmail.com Thanks all