Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 934

dagoods:
did this ever get answered? i'd love to have overlapping multiple size renko also. would be great to overlay onto multi-size range bar chart also.

Since renko charts are not time bound (bars are exclusively formed depending on price change, not time) it would be nothing similar to what we are used in multi time frame indicators

mladen or mrtools,

could you make this to MTF?

thanks

Files:

duke12:
mladen or mrtools,

could you make this to MTF?

thanks

duke12

That is a simple heiken ashi smooted

You can use this one for example : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Heiken ashi smoothed 2 & alerts nmc.mq4 (just set the UseAutomaticMaPeriods to false and then set the rest of the parameters). It already has alerts

mladen:
Since renko charts are not time bound (bars are exclusively formed depending on price change, not time) it would be nothing similar to what we are used in multi time frame indicators

i'm well aware of that. thanks. perhaps though the renkoshade indicator can be made to accomplish the desired effect, showing the overlaps or different sized bars...

dagoods:
i'm well aware of that. thanks. perhaps though the renkoshade indicator can be made to accomplish the desired effect, showing the overlaps or different sized bars...

Try using this one then : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page414

With some artificial time frames construction, you probably can achieve what you need

mladen:
Try using this one then : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page414 With some artificial time frames construction, you probably can achieve what you need

thanks but i was looking for range bars and renko bars overlapping, not time bars. renkoshade does work but when i put 2 instances of renkoshade with different sizes on my chart it gets all screwy. thanks again.

dagoods:
thanks but i was looking for range bars and renko bars overlapping, not time bars. renkoshade does work but when i put 2 instances of renkoshade with different sizes on my chart it gets all screwy. thanks again.

Open "lower time frame" renko

Place that indicator on that chart and try to use "higher time frame renko" as a source, They will probably overlap correctly

RSI adaptive MA (it used to be called RSI adaptive EMA, but since this can use any MA type for smoothing, the name has changed). Also, code is simplified, adapted to new mt4 and made more efficient : rsi_adaptive_ma__mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

PS: it is a version with alerts and multi time frame

Hi coders,

please is it possible to add the bars calculation limit to this indicator?

thanks in advance.

ergodic_mtf_histo.mq4

Files:

thefxpros:
Hi coders,

please is it possible to add the bars calculation limit to this indicator?

thanks in advance.

ergodic_mtf_histo.mq4

thefxpros

Here is this one : ergodic_mtf_histo__limited_bars.mq4

Reason: