Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 85

aauzir
aauzir  
jatki24300:
I dont think you will get alot of programers jumping to help you on this on. It has been talked about on this forum in the past. The indicator is not liked by many on this forum. It gives false signals. It paints past. I have lost a few good days of my life trying this indicator. Some times if it looks to good it is. Jatki24300

Yes, I know Super Signal is repaints their signal. If someone can convert this to MTF bar format with combine with HAS signal, you can get really good result.

You can try.

1. Load MTF HAS signal and Super Signal

2. First change to H1 charts. Wait until Super Signal give BUY signal (arrow up). This maybe false signal since SS is repaints. Never mind.

3. Then, change to M30 charts. Wait until MTF HAS give BUY signal (Blue). Normally after a few bar Super Signal give their signal.

4. If both give same direction signal, it's CONFIRM. Enter trade.

PM me what you get... give it a try.

banzai
banzai  
fxbs:
Update to MTF files based on AbsoluteStrength_v1.1.mq4 (posts 797,798)

with Signals according to Igorad & Newdigital Rules (Cattus)

Signals_Up =StrongUp,UpCorrection: Blue,DogerBlue";

Signals_Down = StrongDn,DnCorrection: Red,IndianRed";

Sinal_TwoForcesOn = "Caution, DirChangePosbl:TwoForcesOn; Yellow";

Sinal_NoInterest = "NoTradeZone-NoInterest:Bulls&BearsDown; White";

added futures of v1.1 (mode, levels); Sidebars - bar level(position)adjustable; drug-and-drop at any ind. window

all ind. hooked 2 and works with one ini ind - same old "AbsoluteStrength_v1.1" (below)

Anyway you attach the template too? Thanks.

iinzall
iinzall  

MTF Bar Indicators

I really like MTF Bar Indicator, since The Kind George PM to study Steinitz HAS method...Thanks George..

Now i use the HAS bar indicator as one of my indi in my chart. And it's not repaint.

But i change the method and the period from (2,6,3,2) to be (3,1,3,1)....cause i think it's more accurate for me.

And with this bar indi we can see the price more easy and accurate, by just see them in buying or selling signals with its two colours in just one window.

I have an idea how about to start a new thread about these MTF bar indicators, but not me, cause i don't understand the code .

i think with this special thread can make us to be more focus for creating and improving the MTF bar indi. Like if there is a MTF bar stochastic indicator (may be there is), it will make us who like to trade in Spudfyre Technique easily by just using one chart and the indi is in the same window...(my opinion)

i guess that's all.

Just an idea...

Regards,

IIN

spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

SHI-Channel

Hi all

I got the first indicator of the thread about SHI-Channels, it's real useful.

However I cannot remeber where I got the second indicator from, and it's even better because it divides the channel into quadrants.

Would it be possible for someone to please change the quadrant one into MTF.

I only use them on the 4hr and above timeframes.

Thanx in advance.

mart-hart
mart-hart  

BBmacd

Can someone MTF the attached BBmacd.

I tried converting a madc but failed

Mart

Files:
iinzall
iinzall  

MTF EMA Cross ?

Dear Forex Experts,

I have search a MTF EMA Cross for whole of the pages in this thread, but i couldn't find it . or maybe there is not...

I have changed this EMA Cross setting to be LWMA open and close, this setting seems more accurate...

If it will be converted to be MTF...it will be a very useful Indicator..

So, Dear Forex Experts....if you have spare time

Would you help me convert this....

it will be very helpful for me and for the world too....

Big Thanks in advance, here are these...

iinwmarrows.mq4

iinwmarrows.ex4

Regards,

IIN

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  
mart-hart:
MTF BBmacd. Mart

Hi, Mart! does BBMacd that much better than reg .macd?

wwp726
wwp726  

hello!~~~~~~~~

can anyone make a MTF inverse fisher transform of RSI ?????? thank you advance!!!!!11

mart-hart
mart-hart  
fxbs:
Hi, Mart! does BBMacd that much better than reg .macd?

I think so yes. i could never get on with macd for some reason but bbmacd is a great all round tool

Mart

increase
increase  
mart-hart:
Can someone MTF the attached BBmacd.

I tried converting a madc but failed

Mart

Here you are

Files: