Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 81

fxbs
fxbs  

Cattus, thanks 4 noticing (wrong file -long night)

Files MTF_AbsoluteStrength_sBar & iTF_AbsoluteStrength_v1DHs from previous posts updated;

...Please just reinstall indicators under same name (replace files)

20071006 update to post 803(below):

MTF_4TF_FXSniperErgodicCCI_BarsM6

MTF_FXSnipErgoCCI_BarM6

fxbs
fxbs  
lava:
Hi All,

I use FX Sniper's ECCI trigger all the time and ATM have multiple TF's open to time trades. It is the only indicator that works all year round for me.

[...]

Is it possible to do this with FX Sniper's ECCI?

It would be the killer indicator if we could see all the positions in various TFs at the same time.

[...]

OK, lava, but YOU - coming up with THE KILLER strategy (technique) or at least killer forward test (real-time trading, demo, say, a week) and sharing your results & thots - OK?

20070816 new update - at post 855

20071006 update - post 802(above)

MTF_4TF_FXSniperErgodicCCI_BarsM6

MTF_FXSnipErgoCCI_BarM6

cattus
cattus  

Thanks

cattus:

Cattus, thanks 4 noticing, stupid mistake, it fixed (long night).

Files MTF_AbsoluteStrength_sBar & iTF_AbsoluteStrength_v1DHs from previous posts updated;

_ My apologies, 2 all, who dounload them...Please just reinstall indicators under same name (replace files)

Hi fxbs.

Thanks for help us.

It is working, now. And I think it is a good beginning in order to develop other indicator with more information onto the zero line.

Regards.

lava
lava  

Thanks Fsbs

fxbs:
OK, lava, but YOU - coming up with THE KILLER strategy (technique) or at least killer forward test (real-time trading, demo, say, a week) and sharing your results & thots - OK?

Thanks for doing that Fxbs!

I am going to test it today. The earlier version of MFT FX Sniper's Erogodic CCI netted me 38 pips(30 after costs) scalping yesterday with 0 losses on a live account. On Cable and Loonie.

But I am using it in conjunction Double Woddies CCI(Heart version).

So not a bad start.

Of course I will let you know how I get on.

In time I will explain my technique. Need to test some more.

Files:
lodol2
lodol2  

hi fxbs

good work! thanks

increase
increase  

Hi Guys, I modified this into an MTF and it works real good on 5 min TF with the params I have set, there is a little repainting happening but i can live with that as I have other filters.

I want to get the alert working on the MTF when the arrow shows up so far not succesful, can anyone look at this and suggest

By the way I fixed the MTF problem in this that occurred when changing timeframes with arrows it used to show multiple arrows, but now only one each time

Thanks

I did MTF Bollinger also works good, I included below

fxbs
fxbs  

dem good

Bravo, Increase!

2. alert- no idea ... (U R alert wiz?!)

wwp726
wwp726  

Hi

does anyone make a MTF NOnlagMA indicator????????????????????

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
increase:
Hi Guys, I modified this into an MTF and it works real good on 5 min TF with the params I have set, there is a little repainting happening but i can live with that as I have other filters.

I want to get the alert working on the MTF when the arrow shows up so far not succesful, can anyone look at this and suggest

By the way I fixed the MTF problem in this that occurred when changing timeframes with arrows it used to show multiple arrows, but now only one each time

Thanks

I did MTF Bollinger also works good, I included below

HI SIR,

COULD YOU PLEASE UPLOAD THIS INDICATOR IN THE PICTURE FOR US HERE?

IT LOOKS NICE ONE...AND PLEASE TELL US HOW TO DEAL WITH IT,WHEN IT IS STRONG LEVELS AND WHEN IT WILL BE WEAK...

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Files:
1111.bmp 1081 kb
nuum
nuum  

MTF_ATR_Channel

Can any one please kindly mod this ATR Channels.mq4 into multitimefame , so that we can place it in any chart with time fame stetting that we desire.

frankly, if we can have Daily or weekly ATR chanel in in 15M, 1H,4H chart , this cuold be a lot easy in helping us to determine TP and SL statragy

thank you very much

Files: