Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 79

wowa
wowa  

Indicators fjr my pattern

fxbs:
Wowa, without indicators templete not going to work (anless you don't want to show them)

This is my indicators

Files:
wowa
wowa  

New picture

New picture

Files:
15m_1.gif 45 kb
droesparky
droesparky  

Is there a version of this indicator that is multi time frame.

Files:
bb_macd.mq4 5 kb
fxbs
fxbs  
droesparky:
Is there a version of this indicator that is multi time frame.

probably not ... Droesparky, is it so much better than macd?

lodol2
lodol2  

hi

hi wowa how you use the q volume in your trading setup. can you explain your setup?

regards lodol

cattus
cattus  

Great Indicators

fxbs:
MTF AbsoluteStrength_v1DH - Histogram

Hi fxbs.

Thanks for include the MTF Absolute Strength like an histogram. These indicators are a great job of Igorad.

I want to comment some improvements for the presentation of the indicator like an histogram. Maybe it exist, maybe not, I know that this are the free version of Igorad.

I am talking about to improve the indicators if they could include onto the zero line dots that remark the state that we can see in the line version of the Absolute Strenght Indicators.

I include two pictures in order to try to explain better.

I will appreciate your comments or the comments of anybody member.

Thanks again.

Cattus

I want to take advantage of this post to congratulate to newdigital and all senior members, because this is an excellent site (TSD), by your great jobs.

banzai
banzai  
wowa:
New picture

Wowa, do you have a template for post #785? And how do you trade?

fxbs
fxbs  

Banzai! don't wanna try DinoZoRSI - MTF?

fxbs
fxbs  

"FanSimple_8" - 7(9)TFs - MTF!

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page11#comment_189197

Files:
lava
lava  

Fx Sniper's Ergodic CCI

Hi All,

I like this thread some interesting MTF's.

I use FX Sniper's ECCI trigger all the time and ATM have multiple TF's open to time trades. It is the only indicator that works all year round for me.

I had a look at the HAS system and noticed that the HAMA's are converted to the small boxes over various TFs.

Is it possible to do this with FX Sniper's ECCI?

It would be the killer indicator if we could see all the positions in various TFs at the same time. All I need to know is the trigger Long or short. So for example green for long and red for short in 1m-Monthly.

There is no lag with it like there is with HAS so entries would be perfect.

Price watching is essential for my system and Heiken Ashi prevents that and it is too slow for an FX market. Plus you miss the setups that make the big pips.

And keep the oscillator window as it is an essential part of my system.

I look forward to hearing your suggestions.