Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 84

mart-hart:
MTF BBmacd. Mart

Hi, Mart! does BBMacd that much better than reg .macd?

hello!~~~~~~~~

can anyone make a MTF inverse fisher transform of RSI ?????? thank you advance!!!!!11

fxbs:
Hi, Mart! does BBMacd that much better than reg .macd?

I think so yes. i could never get on with macd for some reason but bbmacd is a great all round tool

Mart

mart-hart:
Can someone MTF the attached BBmacd.

I tried converting a madc but failed

Mart

Here you are

Files:

Thanks Increase, you have made my weekend

Mart

Question on MTF

Gust a newbe question. Is there any thing special you have to do with a mtf indicator. Most of the indicators in this thread gust show up as a blank screen for me. And the few that do work slow down my system greatly. Any help on how to use mtf indicators would be greatfull. Thanks. Jatki24300

mart-hart:
...bbmacd...

hm, interesting ...ater closer look ... it also shows squise on 0 and higher TF (see, if you say so earlier... (bad mouse)

Mart-Hart, can you, plese, give some coments on trade with bb macd and mtf(s)

thank you

pict.: just messing with mechanics(how it works)

5mas on 5tfs in 1 ind ;[cw],[sw]

Files:

BTW, who has MTF_BB as on pict.below: (deviation exceeded set, color red ) might want to change code, so it'll be precisely as it should (color blue, over standard (non-mtf) BB - gray)

ExtMapBuffer1=iBands(NULL,TimeFrame,MAPeriod,StdDev,BandsShift,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,y);

ExtMapBuffer2=iBands(NULL,TimeFrame,MAPeriod,StdDev,BandsShift,PRICE_HIGH,MODE_UPPER,y);

ExtMapBuffer3=iBands(NULL,TimeFrame,MAPeriod,StdDev,BandsShift,PRICE_LOW,MODE_LOWER,y);

change to:

ExtMapBuffer1=iBands(NULL,TimeFrame,MAPeriod,StdDev,BandsShift,0,0,y);

ExtMapBuffer2=iBands(NULL,TimeFrame,MAPeriod,StdDev,BandsShift,0,1,y);

ExtMapBuffer3=iBands(NULL,TimeFrame,MAPeriod,StdDev,BandsShift,0,2,y);

...or just reinstall indi (below)

Files:

This one is incredibly early and good...but I think it repaints...can anybody fix that?

ES

FX_Sniper:
Hey fellow Pip Hunters !

Had some spare time and turned the AlaskanPipAssassin into MTF for ya-all

Happy Hunting !

FX Sniper

Thanks to Kerris for the original MTF Template.
Reason: