Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 89

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxbs:
when you guys done messing with that Alascan Pip Sniper - could you post it?

At your orders, boss

But does that mean that whoever writes something about an indicator or posts an indicator is responsible for that indicator?

Openes some funny questions and makes a lot of work for some of the reposters. Makes me think...

fxbs
fxbs  

Increase did Double MTF ST Cross year ago (nobody noticed) - he's the boss

see, jus telling us "put alert here - put alert there" - don't wanna do sht, even don wanna talk 2 us anymore... - he's the boss

(so, all requests 2 modify every existing indicator to double mmtf (4x4)in1 - to him...)

CP6
CP6  

hi all,

did anybody know why the bb_macd dot didnt print the last bar/candle ?

mezarashii
mezarashii  

I wonder how often the MTF absolute strength indicator changes colors after the bar has closed? It seems an excellent method to exit trades IF it doesn't change colors...

Maybe its an overlooked gem of this forum?

mezarashii
mezarashii  
mezarashii:
I wonder how often the MTF absolute strength indicator changes colors after the bar has closed? It seems an excellent method to exit trades IF it doesn't change colors... Maybe its an overlooked gem of this forum?

Here is the indicator from earlier in the thread. If you know how to spot the code which keeps closed bars indicators changing, please point it out for us that are code idiots! thanks..

fxbs
fxbs  
mezarashii:
I wonder how often the MTF absolute strength indicator changes colors after the bar has closed? It seems an excellent method to exit trades IF it doesn't change colors... Maybe its an overlooked gem of this forum?

check "MTF painting/repainting/nonrepainting" discussion

page 48; post 479 +

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page32

and AS (ASbar) signals (code) - post 816

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page55

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  
CP6:
hi all,

did anybody know why the bb_macd dot didnt print the last bar/candle ?

bbmacd v1.3 built this way; authors (users)v1.3 might have their reasons

here's standard mq bbmacd:

Files:
lodol2
lodol2  

hi

hi can someone make this indicator to mtf?

thanks

lodol

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

You should download it frome here

fxbs:
bbmacd v1.3 built this way; authors (users)v1.3 might have their reasons here's standard mq bbmacd:

BB MACD 1.03 should be downloaded from here Correct version and not from this thread

CP6
CP6  

thanks mladen for yur help.