Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 83

Scalping Techniques

iinzall:
The Great fxbs, Chip82, and other forex experts, i am confuse to choose an MTF indicator which is suitable for my trading technique...

i like scalping very much...than the long term trades...

i like to trade in 1 and 5 minutes TF.

So, i want to use MTF indicator which shows high accuration when to enter and when to exit fast..

right now i use MTF HAS Bar from Steinitz, MTF FXSniper's CCI from Chip82, Bolinger Squeeze which give me signal when not to trade, and William % R. But i feel sometimes they show late signals...

So, which one of MTF indicators is according to you guys has a high accuration..

Would you help me guys .... ....?

Regards,

IIN

Hi iinzall.

I am not a Senior member but I hope that a few of my comments can help you.

The main idea of use MTF indicators is to trade with a more big parameter than 5 or 1 minutes. The recommendation is trade on the way that indicates the MTF, because there are more probability that we will have more impulsive movements on that way.

I believe that these threads can help you:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174756

Regards.

cattus

Hi Cattus

cattus:
Hi iinzall.

I am not a Senior member but I hope that a few of my comments can help you.

The main idea of use MTF indicators is to trade with a more big parameter than 5 or 1 minutes. The recommendation is trade on the way that indicates the MTF, because there are more probability that we will have more impulsive movements on that way.

I believe that these threads can help you:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174756

Regards.

cattus

Hi Cattus, i really appreciate your reply to me.

Big thanks for your help. And i will study the link you give, to make my own technique better in trading.

Big thanks again...

Very Best Regards,

IIN

Help to convert this script to MTF Bar format

Hopefully someone can help me to convert this scripts MTF_Super_Signal_v1.mq4 and/or super_signal_v2.mq4 to bar format MTF_SuperSignal_Bar.mq4

This new MTF_SuperSignal_Bar.mq4 will look and function like N4_TF_HAS_Bar.

TQ

Super signal

I dont think you will get alot of programers jumping to help you on this on. It has been talked about on this forum in the past. The indicator is not liked by many on this forum. It gives false signals. It paints past. I have lost a few good days of my life trying this indicator. Some times if it looks to good it is.

Jatki24300

jatki24300:
I dont think you will get alot of programers jumping to help you on this on. It has been talked about on this forum in the past. The indicator is not liked by many on this forum. It gives false signals. It paints past. I have lost a few good days of my life trying this indicator. Some times if it looks to good it is. Jatki24300

Yes, I know Super Signal is repaints their signal. If someone can convert this to MTF bar format with combine with HAS signal, you can get really good result.

You can try.

1. Load MTF HAS signal and Super Signal

2. First change to H1 charts. Wait until Super Signal give BUY signal (arrow up). This maybe false signal since SS is repaints. Never mind.

3. Then, change to M30 charts. Wait until MTF HAS give BUY signal (Blue). Normally after a few bar Super Signal give their signal.

4. If both give same direction signal, it's CONFIRM. Enter trade.

PM me what you get... give it a try.

fxbs:
Update to MTF files based on AbsoluteStrength_v1.1.mq4 (posts 797,798)

with Signals according to Igorad & Newdigital Rules (Cattus)

Signals_Up =StrongUp,UpCorrection: Blue,DogerBlue";

Signals_Down = StrongDn,DnCorrection: Red,IndianRed";

Sinal_TwoForcesOn = "Caution, DirChangePosbl:TwoForcesOn; Yellow";

Sinal_NoInterest = "NoTradeZone-NoInterest:Bulls&BearsDown; White";

added futures of v1.1 (mode, levels); Sidebars - bar level(position)adjustable; drug-and-drop at any ind. window

all ind. hooked 2 and works with one ini ind - same old "AbsoluteStrength_v1.1" (below)

Anyway you attach the template too? Thanks.

MTF Bar Indicators

I really like MTF Bar Indicator, since The Kind George PM to study Steinitz HAS method...Thanks George..

Now i use the HAS bar indicator as one of my indi in my chart. And it's not repaint.

But i change the method and the period from (2,6,3,2) to be (3,1,3,1)....cause i think it's more accurate for me.

And with this bar indi we can see the price more easy and accurate, by just see them in buying or selling signals with its two colours in just one window.

I have an idea how about to start a new thread about these MTF bar indicators, but not me, cause i don't understand the code .

i think with this special thread can make us to be more focus for creating and improving the MTF bar indi. Like if there is a MTF bar stochastic indicator (may be there is), it will make us who like to trade in Spudfyre Technique easily by just using one chart and the indi is in the same window...(my opinion)

i guess that's all.

Just an idea...

Regards,

IIN

SHI-Channel

Hi all

I got the first indicator of the thread about SHI-Channels, it's real useful.

However I cannot remeber where I got the second indicator from, and it's even better because it divides the channel into quadrants.

Would it be possible for someone to please change the quadrant one into MTF.

I only use them on the 4hr and above timeframes.

Thanx in advance.

BBmacd

Can someone MTF the attached BBmacd.

I tried converting a madc but failed

Mart

Files:

MTF EMA Cross ?

Dear Forex Experts,

I have search a MTF EMA Cross for whole of the pages in this thread, but i couldn't find it . or maybe there is not...

I have changed this EMA Cross setting to be LWMA open and close, this setting seems more accurate...

If it will be converted to be MTF...it will be a very useful Indicator..

So, Dear Forex Experts....if you have spare time

Would you help me convert this....

it will be very helpful for me and for the world too....

Big Thanks in advance, here are these...

iinwmarrows.mq4

iinwmarrows.ex4

Regards,

IIN

Files:
Reason: