Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 87

Increase did Double MTF ST Cross year ago (nobody noticed) - he's the boss

see, jus telling us "put alert here - put alert there" - don't wanna do sht, even don wanna talk 2 us anymore... - he's the boss

(so, all requests 2 modify every existing indicator to double mmtf (4x4)in1 - to him...)

hi all,

did anybody know why the bb_macd dot didnt print the last bar/candle ?

I wonder how often the MTF absolute strength indicator changes colors after the bar has closed? It seems an excellent method to exit trades IF it doesn't change colors...

Maybe its an overlooked gem of this forum?

mezarashii:
I wonder how often the MTF absolute strength indicator changes colors after the bar has closed? It seems an excellent method to exit trades IF it doesn't change colors... Maybe its an overlooked gem of this forum?

Here is the indicator from earlier in the thread. If you know how to spot the code which keeps closed bars indicators changing, please point it out for us that are code idiots! thanks..

CP6:
hi all,

did anybody know why the bb_macd dot didnt print the last bar/candle ?

bbmacd v1.3 built this way; authors (users)v1.3 might have their reasons

here's standard mq bbmacd:

Files:

hi

hi can someone make this indicator to mtf?

thanks

lodol

Files:

thanks, CJA, my pleasure

You should download it frome here

fxbs:
bbmacd v1.3 built this way; authors (users)v1.3 might have their reasons here's standard mq bbmacd:

BB MACD 1.03 should be downloaded from here Correct version and not from this thread

thanks mladen for yur help.

fxbs:
check "MTF painting/repainting/nonrepainting" discussion

page 48; post 479 +

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page32

and AS (ASbar) signals post 816

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page55

Hi there,

thanks for the reference, but it still doesn't give me a further understanding whether or not closed bars on smaller time frames can change with future price.

Reason: