Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 658

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Lexxodessa:
Google Translate) г-н Младен попросить вас, чтобы восстановить дисплей) с уважением Алекс.

Lexxodessa

Try it out now : mtf_supertrend_1.mq4

It needs the "Supertrend_cleared_3" indicator too (from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general) to work

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pipsavenue:
Dear mladen, can you or any one out there please help add multi time frame option to the attached indicator. Or point me in the right direction if there is a similar one already available. It should be compatible with the new mt4.

pipsavenue

That is a bbstops indicator. Not sure if new metatrader 4 compatible version was already posted. Will check

pipsavenue
pipsavenue  

Mladen,

thanks for your quick response. Waiting for your check result.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pipsavenue:
Mladen, thanks for your quick response. Waiting for your check result.

here is this version (it has alerts included too)

Aleksei Bratuschak
Aleksei Bratuschak  

Mr. Mladen, everything works! I have not seen in 8 years of such respect and attention to people like on your part - I wish health and happiness to your family! with respect Alex. And for all I will say that this is the only forum where do unselfishly!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Updated hull variation & slope (with alerts) version : hull_variation_slope_amp_alerts_mtf_nmc.mq4

Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page321

ameet72
ameet72  

How do i attach the indicator which has to be made with alerts ?

qwex
qwex  

hi mladen,

i found one problem with TVI_v3 mtf nmc: while debugging there appeared an error "array out of range". Using the

parameter limit as limit = MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1)-1 everything is working correct.

Also I made a strict compilation (i.e. with #property strict) to make the code clearer, and added parameters AlertSound

and ShortName as it is in the original version TVI_v2.

Could you shortly check my version TVI_v3 mtf nmc_strict for possible logic errors, please?

I just don't know how to solve this problem: there are two same parameters in the left corner of the indicator are displaying because of 2 loops for calculating TVII suppose. How is it possible to display only one value?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
qwex:
hi mladen,

i found one problem with TVI_v3 mtf nmc: while debugging there appeared an error "array out of range". Using the

parameter limit as limit = MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1)-1 everything is working correct.

Also I made a strict compilation (i.e. with #property strict) to make the code clearer, and added parameters AlertSound

and ShortName as it is in the original version TVI_v2.

Could you shortly check my version TVI_v3 mtf nmc_strict for possible logic errors, please?

I just don't know how to solve this problem: there are two same parameters in the left corner of the indicator are displaying because of 2 loops for calculating TVII suppose. Is it possible to display only one value?

That problem is, in my opinion, a big bug in new metatrader 4. If they allowed the usage or not-usage of strict then the debugger must be aware of. Instead, debugger always works as if the code is compiled using the strict. Or they should make all "strict".

Use this version if you want to use strict (you will see in the code what is changed). Do not change the limit value

As of display : for each buffer that you wish to hide from displaying its value, use the SetIndexLabel(bufferNo,NULL)

PS: strict does not make your code cleaner. It just mean that some additional code checking should be added to the code and not let the metatrader interpreter resolve problems

forexdreamer
forexdreamer  

can someone make this indicators MTF ?...

Thanks in advance!