Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 758

hi ... really need somebody to make this indi in MTF version

and the value use like in this picture ..thanks a lot

hyrulxxx:
hi ... really need somebody to make this indi in MTF version

hyrulxxx

Solar winds joy will always repaint (I know it since it was me that made it as joke - see this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page3)

Whoever added "no repaint" to it was lying

mr mladen ..

...i know it ... but i thinks this indi is suitable for my stlyle trading ....so if you can i needs your help to built it in mtf version

once again.. thanks in adnvance

hyrulxxx:
mr mladen ..

...i know it ... but i thinks this indi is suitable for my stlyle trading ....so if you can i needs your help to built it in mtf version

once again.. thanks in adnvance

hyrulxxx

Making that indicator a multi time frame is, in my opinion, a very bad idea.

Also, using it for trading is even worse idea. Please see and read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Turtle trading channel new mql compatible : theturtletradingchannel_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

robertomar:
Hi Mladen.

Very very thanks for your MTF version of MP Candle. It works great, but it doesn't work correctly on MT4 Strategy Tester. Do you know what's the problem??. I need your help if it's possible, please.

Many thanks in advance for your great job as always.

mpcandle_mtf.mq4

Best Regards.

Good afternoon, everyone.

Sorry for the insistence, I think I can be heavy with this and I do not like to act that way, but I need urgent help with this.

I need to know if anyone knows why this great indicator, transformed to MTF by Mr. Mladen, does not work correctly in backtest. It draws the points in the x previous chosen candle but does not for the current bar and the following that are created in the backtest.

There is a problem with the way the indicator makes its calculations? maybe because it was built with old mql4 code and will not work correctly in current builds? or it's impossible because a limitation on the MT4 Strategy Tester on this type of calculations?.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this or provide some idea.

I wish a happy day to all and a big hug to everyone.

robertomar:
Good afternoon, everyone.

Sorry for the insistence, I think I can be heavy with this and I do not like to act that way, but I need urgent help with this.

I need to know if anyone knows why this great indicator, transformed to MTF by Mr. Mladen, does not work correctly in backtest. It draws the points in the x previous chosen candle but does not for the current bar and the following that are created in the backtest.

There is a problem with the way the indicator makes its calculations? maybe because it was built with old mql4 code and will not work correctly in current builds? or it's impossible because a limitation on the MT4 Strategy Tester on this type of calculations?.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this or provide some idea.

I wish you a happy day to all and a big hug to everyone.

robertomar

Try any multi time frame indicator on visual back test and you will soon get to a conclusion what is the problem. When in visual back test some functions return completely wrong results - just another bug from a new metatrader 4 - nothing new

I am afraid that you will have to wait metatrader to correct it since metatrader works like that for last couple of months (see this thread for some more explanation : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181280/page17 ) There is nothing to change in the indicator but the visual back test has been messed up by metatrader

help mtf_version chandesdmi_v1.mq4

Files:

mladen:
robertomar

Try any multi time frame indicator on visual back test and you will soon get to a conclusion what is the problem. When in visual back test some functions return completely wrong results - just another bug from a new metatrader 4 - nothing new

I am afraid that you will have to wait metatrader to correct it since metatrader works like that for last couple of months (see this thread for some more explanation : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181280/page17 ) There is nothing to change in the indicator but the visual back test has been messed up by metatrader

Many many thanks Mr. Mladen.

Your answer have been so useful like always. As Tina Turner would say: "you're simply the best".

Good end of week.

A big hug.

Many many thanks Mr. Mladen.

Your answer have been so useful like always. As Tina Turner would say: "you're simply the best".

Good end of week.

A big hug.

Reason: