Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 755

OK Mr M

Your the expert , anything else similar to this without the code problem

Thanks

Dear Mr. Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Please, could you help me check the attached trendline indicator.

1. The indicator delays while updating when attached to the chart.

2. The periods seem not to be working well as a multi timeframe indicator.

3. Kindly make it a multi timeframe indicator that can be attached with differerent timeframes on a single chart and also adjust the speed of updating when attached to a chart.

Thank you.

Okoli

Files:

Re:Demark Trendline Trader

Dear Mr. Mladen,

Please, if the Auto Trendline I posted above could not be modified, help me add that feature you added on the previous MTF of this indicator that enables one to attach instances of the indicator on a single chart (UNIQUEID)

That feature is missing on this version.

I attach the version you modified to show trendlines of different timeframes on a single chart. Perhaps, you might help make it compartible with new built Mt4.

Thank you for helping and may God Bless You.

Okoli

Mr M can you turn this into MTF Thanks

mladen:
jolugarpe No puedo cambiar los archivos ex4. Necesito archivo mt4 original para que puedo cambiarlo (no el decompiled mq4)

Mladen knows every language, both human and machine

okoli:
Dear Mr. Mladen,

Please, if the Auto Trendline I posted above could not be modified, help me add that feature you added on the previous MTF of this indicator that enables one to attach instances of the indicator on a single chart (UNIQUEID)

That feature is missing on this version.

I attach the version you modified to show trendlines of different timeframes on a single chart. Perhaps, you might help make it compartible with new built Mt4.

Thank you for helping and may God Bless You.

Okoli

Okoli

Here is a version with UniqueID added, so you can have multiple instances of the same indicator on the same chart : demark_trendline_trader_1.01_mtf_nmc.mq4

magistr913:

Is there an original source code (not a decompiled one) somewhere?

If, yes, can you please post that one?

mladen:
Is there an original source code (not a decompiled one) somewhere? If, yes, can you please post that one?

not a decompiled one

mladen:
Okoli Here is a version with UniqueID added, so you can have multiple instances of the same indicator on the same chart : demark_trendline_trader_1.01_mtf_nmc.mq4

Thank you again for another great work.

I am grateful for all your helps.

Okoli

Reason: