Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 765

rkhan1:
Hi Mladen

have you seen this indicator in a tape version , or modified this in the 1000,s of indicators you have done ?

Regards

rkhan1

As far as I remember I have never made a tape version of it nor did I see such

mladen:
Current bar changes are not repainting since the current bars price is changing

When past values (for which prices did not change) are changed for an indicator and prices for the past bars did not change, that is repainting. 99% of indicators do not repaint. But solar wind is nothing but a simple repainter that was made so due to code conversion error made long time ago. Since solar wind is "inheriting" future value there is no limit at all how many bars it will repaint. Sometimes it will not repaint sometimes it will repaint way, way back

It is because of that that it is a completely unreliable indicator in the way people are using it : in signaling mode

For the rest, please read that thread. I have nothing else to say about solar wind

have a nice weekend

I agree all you wrote, that is my concept for understanding repainting, I am actually proud to communicate with the great Mladen, it is my honour.

Thanks

happy nice time

Talaat E

Good morning mladen and mrtools,

Could you please make this indicator a mtf?

ht_alert.mq4

Thank you again.

Files:
ht_alert.mq4  25 kb

pastecopy:
Good morning mladen and mrtools,

Could you please make this indicator a mtf?

ht_alert.mq4

Thank you again.

That is already a multi time frame indicator (it is using daily and weekly data)

To be able to change the time frame, change lines that go like this :

int HigherTF_Used = 1440;

int HigherTF2_Used =10080;

to this

extern int HigherTF_Used = 1440;

extern int HigherTF2_Used =10080;

vaider:
help!!!!!

mtf version

federalbureauofidiots.ex4zp_wpr-obv_v02.mq4

Vaider, did the obv wpr version, on the fbi version it's an ex4 can't do anything with it.

Files:

thanks mrtools !

help_mtf ffs_crosstiming.mq4

Files:

vaider:
thanks mrtools ! help_mtf ffs_crosstiming.mq4

Vaider, made it mtf.

Files:

mladen:
That is already a multi time frame indicator (it is using daily and weekly data)

To be able to change the time frame, change lines that go like this :

int HigherTF_Used = 1440;

int HigherTF2_Used =10080;

to this

extern int HigherTF_Used = 1440;

extern int HigherTF2_Used =10080;

Hi mladen,

Thank you for replying. There are 3 stochs in this indicator where the 1st two mentioned above are static disregarding TF. It's the 3rd stoch (7,2) that I wish to be in mtf while maintaining the 1st two.

Hope this can be made.

Thank you again.

pastecopy:
Hi mladen,

Thank you for replying. There are 3 stochs in this indicator where the 1st two mentioned above are static disregarding TF. It's the 3rd stoch (7,2) that I wish to be in mtf while maintaining the 1st two.

Hope this can be made.

Thank you again.

Further elaboration: The 3rd stoch (7,2) TF changes according to the chart TF meanwhile 1st and 2nd stoch remain unchanged though chart TF changes. Once this indicator is made mtf, I think the 3rd stoch will be mtf.

Thank you again for your time