Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 756

Dears mladen and mrtoold, are the attached indicators can be made MTF & nmc, thanks, Talaat E

talaate:
Dears mladen and mrtoold, are the attached indicators can be made MTF & nmc, thanks, Talaat E

talaate

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172920 ?

Hi,

as we have lots of bright and intelligent individuals here like mladen for example, maybe someone can help out: Trying to backtest on weekly basis in MT4. What can I do; tried to export weekly .hst data, open the hst file, than exit the timestamps and save it as 1440. Hst is not easy to open though, cant read it. Any thoughts besides gettin rid of MT4 and movin on?!

Best regards

Many thanks Mr. mladen

Jonny473:
Hi,

as we have lots of bright and intelligent individuals here like mladen for example, maybe someone can help out: Trying to backtest on weekly basis in MT4. What can I do; tried to export weekly .hst data, open the hst file, than exit the timestamps and save it as 1440. Hst is not easy to open though, cant read it. Any thoughts besides gettin rid of MT4 and movin on?!

Best regards

Usual way how we were doing that was a normal visual back test. But, since build nnn (I am no really sure which build) multi time frame indicators in a visual back test is not working as it used to work. Why? The usal answer " metaquotes did it again

As far as EAs are concerned, they should work correctly using multi time frame data, but that is not 100% sure either (frankly when I saw that indicators do not work correctly in mtf mode when backtested in visual mode, I did not test the EAs any more)

Helllo, can you make indicator XARD colored bars like MACD COLORED + MTF.Sorry for my bad english and many Thanksmacd_colored__mtf_nmc.mq44x_2011_xard_macd_alert.ex4

jolugarpe:
Helllo, can you make indicator XARD colored bars like MACD COLORED + MTF.Sorry for my bad english and many Thanksmacd_colored__mtf_nmc.mq44x_2011_xard_macd_alert.ex4

jolugarpe

I can not

That is an ex4 file

OK. mladen, and add inmacd colored to change color green or red line went go up or go down like the picture. Many thanks

Files:
et.png  108 kb

Dear Mr. Mladen,

Pardon me for asking too much. Please, I presume the attached indicator will be more meaningful if it can be converted to MTF.

Kindly check and see if you could assist again in converting it to MTF.

Like I stated above, please pardon me for asking too much.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Okoli

Files:

jolugarpe:
OK. mladen, and add inmacd colored to change color green or red line went go up or go down like the picture. Many thanks

I am afraid I do not understand : there are already color changes in that indicator

Reason: