Elite indicators :) - page 474

Rsi floating levels 2.01

Khaliddxd

Here you go Colors added on slope change

khaliddxd:
As usual, would it be possible of having a colored version of rsi floating as it will make it easier to track the changes.

Thank you again my dear and for your marvelous work as always.

Yours,

Khaliddxd.

Hello mladen

I need this indi to be a MTF version, please.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

davidoh

That indicator is having problems that are preventing it from making it a "normal" mtf. I am attaching the multi time frame indicator too, but do not be surprised that in multi time frame mode you will have a "phantom" values appear on the chart. The thing is that the indicator is placing sometimes a single value for the line and in normal mode you do not see those values (see the example chart and see the SL Buy value in the data window - at the place wehere nothing is seen on chart) while in mtf mode they will appear. Kept it that way to keep the logic the same as in the original made by Vladimir Hlystov

davidoh:
I need this indi to be a MTF version, please. Thanks in advance.
Files:

Divergence added plse Mladen

Hello Mladen,

Trust you had a great weekend.

Won't you plse be kind enough to add divergence to the "rsx 2 & arrows"?

Thanking you in advance.

Success for the week ahead.

Files:

^^

mladen:
davidoh

That indicator is having problems that are preventing it from making it a "normal" mtf. I am attaching the multi time frame indicator too, but do not be surprised that in multi time frame mode you will have a "phantom" values appear on the chart. The thing is that the indicator is placing sometimes a single value for the line and in normal mode you do not see those values (see the example chart and see the SL Buy value in the data window - at the place wehere nothing is seen on chart) while in mtf mode they will appear. Kept it that way to keep the logic the same as in the original made by Vladimir Hlystov

Thanks for your help.

SMA EMA or VAR

I want indicator that can plot SMA , EMA or VAR 2 line (Setting variable separately).

Thank you in advance.

Premeus

Do you mean an indicator that can draw 2 averages on chart?

Premeus:
I want indicator that can plot SMA , EMA or VAR 2 line (Setting variable separately). Thank you in advance.

ValeoFX

Here you go Divergences added to the indicator

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Trust you had a great weekend.

Won't you plse be kind enough to add divergence to the "rsx 2 & arrows"?

Thanking you in advance.

Success for the week ahead.

Much appreciate you, Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go Divergences added to the indicator

==============================

Good morning Mladen,

Thanking you most sincerely.

Successful day to you.

Best regards.

Blau ergodic candles

Mladen, did you by any chance make a candle version of your trusted Blau ergodic?

I would love to test it, but I cannot locate it yet.

Please let me know.

Thanks very much.

Reason: