Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 759

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez
Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez  

Many many thanks Mr. Mladen.

Your answer have been so useful like always. As Tina Turner would say: "you're simply the best".

Good end of week.

A big hug.

test
test  

Visual back test is useless for indicators in this new metatrader and they are not showing any intention to correct that

RKhan
RKhan  

Mr M

Can you change this indy into MTF

second the option of changing settings from the outside

third I really don't need all the alert options

Thanks very much

William Snyder
William Snyder  
vaider:
help mtf_version chandesdmi_v1.mq4

Vaider, added the mtf.

rplust
rplust  

Hi,

I'm not a coder (manage only to change colors, line styles and alert....lol) but would like to ask a question. I use the attached MA Ribbon filled MTF (from this forum) as an overlay i.e. 2 times. But for my purpose I do not want to use a fixed TF but want the second Indicator to show automatically 1 or 2 TFs higher than the first one that would show the current TF. Is that possible to code so it can be changed in the Parameter Window i.e. as Standard MTF or Current TF+1 for example. Or is that just wishful thinking?

Can somebody be so kind to help me out please. Thank you!

ma_ribbon_filled_mtf.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rplust:
Hi,

I'm not a coder (manage only to change colors, line styles and alert....lol) but would like to ask a question. I use the attached MA Ribbon filled MTF (from this forum) as an overlay i.e. 2 times. But for my purpose I do not want to use a fixed TF but want the second Indicator to show automatically 1 or 2 TFs higher than the first one that would show the current TF. Is that possible to code so it can be changed in the Parameter Window i.e. as Standard MTF or Current TF+1 for example. Or is that just wishful thinking?

Can somebody be so kind to help me out please. Thank you!

ma_ribbon_filled_mtf.mq4

Try this one : ma_ribbon_filled_1.01_mtf.mq4

To chose a next time frame set the time frame parameter to -1 (minus 1) and then it will automatically chose the next higher time frame

rplust
rplust  
mladen:
To chose a next time frame set the time frame parameter to -1 (minus 1) and then it will automatically chose the next higher time frame

Thank you so much, man. This is really exciting as it has been bothering me for quite a while. It works perfectly and exactly is I would like it to.

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio  

Hi,

is it possible to have this indicator in multitime frame version suitable even for non standard timeframes? If i don't ask too much, i'd like to add coloured histogram, green histogram over 0 level, red histogram below zero level.

detrended_price_oscillator.mq4

thanks in advance!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thefxpros:
Hi,

is it possible to have this indicator in multitime frame version suitable even for non standard timeframes? If i don't ask too much, i'd like to add coloured histogram, green histogram over 0 level, red histogram below zero level.

detrended_price_oscillator.mq4

thanks in advance!

Try this one out : detrended_price_oscillator_1.01.mq4

RKhan
RKhan  

Mr M Mr T

Can you change this indy into MTF

Thanks very much