Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 996

split15
split15  

could someone fix this indicator that doesn't show arrow on the candle before when the new candle opens, i want that it shows arrow on the same candle when it crosses line 50

Files:
wjx
wjx  

亲爱的姆拉登先生和先生工具

请你转换成一个mtf

William Snyder
William Snyder  
eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

would you please convert this to an MTF

Thank you

Eightball, need indicator "2line_macd" to verify if the mtf is working.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
split15:
could someone fix this indicator that doesn't show arrow on the candle before when the new candle opens, i want that it shows arrow on the same candle when it crosses line 50

Split15, need the indicator, !!!!DoubleCCI-With_SMAv79.21, so i can test it out.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
wjx:
亲爱的姆拉登先生和先生工具 请你转换成一个mtf

Hi Wjx, hopefully I understood, made it mtf and switched the coloring to more reflect bullish bearish trends. If you can, in the future please use a translator to make your posts, so we can better understand what your looking for.

nevik
nevik  
mrtools:
Eightball, need indicator "2line_macd" to verify if the mtf is working.

here is the 2 line macd to test the MTF Mr Tools

Thanks

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:
here is the 2 line macd to test the MTF Mr Tools Thanks

Here is the multi time frame version : billwilliams_atz_with_alert_and_counter_mtf.mq4

nevik
nevik  
mladen:
Here is the multi time frame version : billwilliams_atz_with_alert_and_counter_mtf.mq4

much appreciated

wjx
wjx  

Thank you very much for your advice and work, I benefited a lot here, English is not my native language, but you help me, thanks to the BBS.

wjx
wjx  
mrtools:
Hi Wjx, hopefully I understood, made it mtf and switched the coloring to more reflect bullish bearish trends. If you can, in the future please use a translator to make your posts, so we can better understand what your looking for.

Thank you very much for your advice and work, I benefited a lot here, English is not my native language, but you help me, thanks to the BBS.