Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 403

Thomas

Just made it multi time frame

thomas_c:
Hi Mr. Mladen,

Can you update attached BullinBand Color to MTF version? Thank you very much in advance.

BRs,

Thomas C
Files:

Thanks For The Replying Back.

Thanks for the replying back on the Repainting or not indicator. I love indicators that dont repaint or lagging giving false signal. It a wast of time for me. But I didn't know about the MTF indicator updating. So I guess the best way to have a accurate signal will be attaching the indicator on a high time frame like 60M and use a lower time frame parameter setting of 1M, 5M,15M and 30M. I understand now. Thanks a lot once again. Your the best.

James,

mladen:
Thomas Just made it multi time frame

Hi, Mladem

You are great! Thank you very very ... much

thomas_c:
Hi Mr. Mladen,

Can you update attached BullinBand Color to MTF version? Thank you very much in advance.

BRs,

Thomas C

How does it work, what's the signification of changing color ? volatility rising/descending or direction of the price ?

Thanks.

Dear mladen,

Need your Help for Fix it because can't Worked again in MT4 v4.00 Build 432

Thank's in Advance...

Files:

Tsar

It works on my terminal (build 432 too)

You need a correct supertrend indicator itself for it to work. Download it from this link : supertrend.mq4 and the multi time frame indicator should then work like this :

Tsar:
Dear mladen,

Need your Help for Fix it because can't Worked again in MT4 v4.00 Build 432

Thank's in Advance...
Files:
st_1.gif  36 kb

airquest:
How does it work, what's the signification of changing color ? volatility rising/descending or direction of the price ? Thanks.

To identify bounce or trend when changed color. It would be best to set large timeframe. For H1 chart, you can add H4/D1's indicator, dont refer to current .

Vostro Modification and MTF

Hello Mladen,

When you have the choices. Can you modification the Vostro indicator to show Arrows & Dots Signal on the histograms with Color Parameter and convert it into MTF Please. Thanks ahead of time Mladen.

Buy: Blue

Sell: Red

Is Converting this Damiani Volameter indicator to multi-frame is it possible

I would like to know if it is possible to convert this Damiani Volatmeter to multiple time frame and also give alerts when it goes from do not trade to trade condition along with email alerts with the pair name and time frame it is on? Just multi time frame is great but if the other feautes could be done that is also excellent. damiani_volatmeter.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Multi time frame version of haDelta indicator (detailed description can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) It is a standalone indicator (does not need any other indicator in order to work)

Any chance of this haDelta MTF being turned into a dashboard for several currency pairs?

Reason: