mladen:
secretcode This would be it

Thank you very much Mladen for nice mtf indicator

Respects

secretcode

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio  

Hi all,

please can you convert these indicators into mtf versions (good even for non standard timeframes)? i know there are a lot of macd mtf indicators out there, but i need this one, please.

If you can also add the MaxBars option (in order to calculate the code only for a certain number of bars for cpu saving purpose) it would great.

thanks in advance

macd_in_color.mq4

doublecciwoody.mq4

niqcom
niqcom  
mrtools:
Hello Niqcom, Made it mtf.

Thank You for Your Kindness

GBU

William Snyder
William Snyder  
thefxpros:
Hi all,

please can you convert these indicators into mtf versions (good even for non standard timeframes)? i know there are a lot of macd mtf indicators out there, but i need this one, please.

If you can also add the MaxBars option (in order to calculate the code only for a certain number of bars for cpu saving purpose) it would great.

thanks in advance

macd_in_color.mq4

doublecciwoody.mq4

Hi Fxpros,

Added the mtf.

Macd in color made new metatrader 4 compatible posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Kelch Monteiro
Kelch Monteiro  

Hi, guys! Is possible make this indicator into mtf version? cmf_correct.mq4

Files:
rohness
rohness  

would be possible to add an alarm, when the rsi ma intersect with either bullish or bajsita, this for wide timeframe.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Kelch Monteiro:
Hi, guys! Is possible make this indicator into mtf version? cmf_correct.mq4

Hi Kelch,

Added the mtf.

Updated version compatible with new metatrader posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:
rohness
rohness  

would be possible to add an alarm, when the rsi ma intersect with either bullish or bajsita, this for wide timeframe.

rohness
rohness  

would be possible to add an alarm(MTF_MARSI_v0.20.mq4), when the rsi ma intersect with either bullish or bajsita, this for wide timeframe.

dmnik
dmnik  

Dear,Mladen and mrtools !

You can do this indicator,need arrow with sound.