Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 272

thecreativex:
i'm sorry for the late post ,,,

here is the case :

so as you see at the line it was red signal at 00.15 and the new half our started so it suppose to stay red but it will only if the price go in the direction if not it will turn into green again ,,,

here is where i discovered it :

[.us/img5/6006/32822642.jpg

at 7.45 it was red and when 8 started it was also so i thought it is a signal but after the price go up it turned into green again that's what i meant about the repaint (

so can any one tell me how to use it with caution ?

thx! )

line color - it's a bich in mt4 - they not gonna adress this problem till mt5

it concerns all ind. mtf or not mtf. take any 2-3 color ma set short period - end see; with mtfs it jusn more visible

general solution (untill mt5) - don't trust colors - look on real ind.value (4ex.in data window), use arrows insead of lines, 2lines cross etc

Files:
ma1.gif  11 kb
ma2.gif  12 kb

igorad's MA_AllAverages_v2.2d_mtf.mq4 mod: line/dot

MA_Method

="0SMA 1EMA 2WilderSMMA ";

="3LWMA 4SineWMA 5TriMA";

="6LSMA 7SMMA 8HMA ";

="9ZeroLagEMA 10DEMA 11T3";

="12iTrendJEhlers 13Median 14GeoMean 15REMA";

="16ILRS 17IE/2 18TriMAgen 19VWMA ";

fxbs:
allright,- you know there is dosens of Hma and hundreds of mods. post indi and screenshots, showing it repaints, so people know - you're not kidding

i'm sorry for the late post ,,,

here is the case :

so as you see at the line it was red signal at 00.15 and the new half our started so it suppose to stay red but it will only if the price go in the direction if not it will turn into green again ,,,

here is where i discovered it :

at 7.45 it was red and when 8 started it was also so i thought it is a signal but after the price go up it turned into green again that's what i meant about the repaint

so can any one tell me how to use it with caution ?

thx!

Files:
23250432.jpg  7 kb
32822642.jpg  10 kb

fxbs:
line color - it's a bich in mt4 - they not gonna adress this problem till mt5

it concerns all ind. mtf or not mtf. take any 2-3 color ma set short period - end see; with mtfs it jusn more visible

general solution (untill mt5) - don't trust colors - look on real ind.value (4ex.in data window), use arrows insead of lines, 2lines cross etc

thx for the reply fxbs i guess i will wait for the mt5

i will use the data for more safety ,,,

but btw is this indicator (mtf) can be converted to histogram or i stop searching?

i searched here in the forum but didn't find and took a look around and didn't find ,,,

no hope ?

fxbs:
igorad's MA_AllAverages_v2.2d_mtf.mq4 mod: line/dot

MA_Method

="0SMA 1EMA 2WilderSMMA ";

="3LWMA 4SineWMA 5TriMA";

="6LSMA 7SMMA 8HMA ";

="9ZeroLagEMA 10DEMA 11T3";

="12iTrendJEhlers 13Median 14GeoMean 15REMA";

="16ILRS 17IE/2 18TriMAgen 19VWMA ";

Thank you fxbs.

Ethan

cja:
Hi

I have modified the standard indicator and it appears to work alright from the limited testing i have done.

mtf_ao.ex4

Thanks cja... working great.

Regards,

Ethan Hunt

reza1982:
can anyone make MTF for this 2 indicators that based for D1 & H4 TF. thanks.

what is happened? whay nobady wants to help me?????????

#2699 (permalink) Add to reza1982's Reputation Report Post

Old 02-18-2009, 06:45 AM

Fxbs or Cja

i postrd last time but no one answered me. please fxbs attach a non repainting indicator for me.a version of the ssl bar on page 204 of this thread that doesnt repaint and can be used on a 1 minute chart to trade a 1HR and 30 MIN chart simultaneously.

pips stunner:
i postrd last time but no one answered me. please fxbs attach a non repainting indicator for me.a version of the ssl bar on page 204 of this thread that doesnt repaint and can be used on a 1 minute chart to trade a 1HR and 30 MIN chart simultaneously.

all i got - is posted. if it doesn't works for you - i'm sorry. if there isn't mtf ind. you need - use regular ind.- open 1min; 30min and 1h charts and work with indicators on these charts.

candles higher time frame bar

hi

what are the entry and exit signals for this indicator?

thanks

fxbs:
Candles_HigherTimeFrameBar.mq4 ("Large TF Bar", Miramaxx)
Reason: