Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 512

zilliq
zilliq  

ok in fact the range of the indicator is now the highest/lowest of the screen

As you see, it's not perfect when you have a small range (at the end), compare to the range of the beginning (that's why I speak about a fix range based on the indicator at the end), but I will see if it's enough

Best wishes

Zilliq

Ps: Perhaps I'm wrong but it's your MTF indi based on the indi of sohocool

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zilliq:
ok in fact the range of the indicator is now the highest/lowest of the screen

As you see, it's not perfect as you see above when you have now a small range (at the end), compare to the range of the begining, but I will try

Best wishes

Zilliq

Ps: Perhaps I'm wrong but it's your MTF indi based on the indi of sohocool

Zilliq

There is no way to control the display range of the indicator without adding "invisible" drawing buffers from the code, and even then, it will not be the way you expect it to be. It is simly fitting the data to the subwindow height to make as much data visible as possible

zilliq
zilliq  

Ok Mladen, thanks a lot for the good explanations as always

Have a nice evening

thanhbinh
thanhbinh  

Please help me indicator Multi time frame Heiken Ashi . Like This

William Snyder
William Snyder  
djatb:

Hello Djatb,

I moved you to this thread, maybe you can find what your looking for here.

thanhbinh
thanhbinh  

Thanks you alot

casaliss
casaliss  

Hi

MTF Bollinger Bands

Thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
casaliss:
Hi

MTF Bollinger Bands

Thanks

Hi Casaliss,

Have these.

Files:
thanhbinh
thanhbinh  

Is it Bollinger Bands with Ma 24 ? Thanks Mr Tool . Can you show me how to used it ?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
djatb:
Is it Bollinger Bands with Ma 24 ? Thanks Mr Tool . Can you show me how to used it ?

Djatb, yes the default setting is 24 period Moving average, which you can change, usually the more common moving average setting is a 20 period. Whichever moving average type and period will also be the same moving average and type for the standard deviation.The bands deviation is what you use to change the distance of the outer and lower band from the Center moving average the standard accepted distance is 2 deviations, but can be changed to your preference.For applied price you have a choice between 6 applied price types, 0 = close ,1 = open,2 = high,3 = low,4 = Median(HL/2),5 = Typical (HLC/3), and Weighted Close (HLCC/4). BandsMaMode you have 4 choices 0 = SMA, 1 = EMA, 2 = SSMA, and 3 = LWMA.

As far as trading with them its kinda up to your personal preference. Some traders for example will take buys when price breaks the upper band and sells when price breaks the lower band, others will take sells when price breaks the upper band and buys when price breaks the lower band. Also some use them as a kind of volatility study, when the upper and lower bands moving closer together volatility is decreasing as the upper and lower bands are moving farther apart the volatility is increasing. Much better explanation link below

bbands

Files:
b_bands.png 78 kb