Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 509

jjventural:
Ok tell me please if this one could help. Thanks......

Here is the comparison of the original solar wind (lower) and that indicator - as you can see they are exactly the same, which means that that indicator repaints

Also, this is how it shows in back test (upper - that is what you are going to get in runtime) and how it shows after refreshing indicator (lower)

All in all, that is just a "good old" solar wind renamed

Files:
solar_2.gif  35 kb
solar_2_1.gif  54 kb

Ok, thanks mladen for your time and explanation. Regards.....

mladen:
Here is the comparison of the original solar wind (lower) and that indicator - as you can see they are exactly the same, which means that that indicator repaints

Also, this is how it shows in back test (upper - that is what you are going to get in runtime) and how it shows after refreshing indicator (lower)

All in all, that is just a "good old" solar wind renamed

mladen:
Marco

Don't have it and never tried it

But if Doda Donchian is this one Doda-Donchian v2 mod - MQL4 Code Base that it is a wrongly coded Donchian channel that can not detect breakouts (in order to detect breakouts it should use highest high and lowest low starting from a previous bar, not the current one). Both versions of indicators posted there work the same (with the same error - the way they are written they are simple high low channels, not Donchian channels)

Hello MLaden,

Thx for the info. Attached 2 indicators: 1 I got from mrTools and by sofar the EA starts working but indeed breakouts are not taken in testing and that's what directly catch the eyes. Second I have attached Donchian Channels I found and don't know if thses are the ones? Could you take a look at it if this is the base we're looking for and if so could you adjust the right programmation for the indi. (otherwise do you have the right one need together with the EA so breakouts are recognized by the EA?)

Here info page I found: Donchian Channel Indicator - Breakout Method

Some test are looking nice but the equity is far to way from the balance and that's to dangerous to trade. On the other hand a nice balanceline from 10K to almost 0 but by than the reversal of buy and sell direction changing aren't working well.

Thx Marco

trendrsi_v3.mq4plz sir make it mtf with alert

Files:

pawanrao:
trendrsi_v3.mq4plz sir make it mtf with alert

Pawanrao, know you wanted mtf on the version you posted, but the RSI it was using wasn't right so modified it to use a correct RSI and seems better to me, added mtf to the modified version.

Files:

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Thx for the info. Attached 2 indicators: 1 I got from mrTools and by sofar the EA starts working but indeed breakouts are not taken in testing and that's what directly catch the eyes. Second I have attached Donchian Channels I found and don't know if thses are the ones? Could you take a look at it if this is the base we're looking for and if so could you adjust the right programmation for the indi. (otherwise do you have the right one need together with the EA so breakouts are recognized by the EA?)

Here info page I found: Donchian Channel Indicator - Breakout Method

Some test are looking nice but the equity is far to way from the balance and that's to dangerous to trade. On the other hand a nice balanceline from 10K to almost 0 but by than the reversal of buy and sell direction changing aren't working well.

Thx Marco

Marco

This should be the Donchian channel (when you set the HighLowShift to 1). If you set it to 0, it is a simple price channel

Files:

Hi Mladen and Mrtools...please convert this to MTF with alerts. Its a really good indicator. I appreciate your good work

similar_duo_mtn_amp_alerts_v1.mq4

Thank you so much sir

mrtools:
Pawanrao, know you wanted mtf on the version you posted, but the RSI it was using wasn't right so modified it to use a correct RSI and seems better to me, added mtf to the modified version.

thank u very much sir../

mladen:
Marco This should be the Donchian channel (when you set the HighLowShift to 1). If you set it to 0, it is a simple price channel

Dear MLaden,

Thx for your help and I will try. Keep in touch.

Best regards,

Marco

Reason: